Borderlands 3 Patch and Hotfixes [10/03/2019]

Choices

Can we also get a fix to FL4K’s psycho head on a stick perk not showing up/working? Fantastic game so far! Really loving it :+1:

It wasnt really top tier at the beginning. Definitely wasn’t after the first nerf. And after the 2nd nerd is guaranteed a third place slot

Love how they immediately block any negative comment to their nonsense. I’m out and never buying another gearbox product.

1 Like

So basically in a PVE game just keep piling on the needs like their are so many issues with the game itself let’s just nerf all the classes as one big send off. Like you know what next patch make ever class do one damage. Noone uses rakk attack or gamma skill so my big thing zero in bl3 had almost the same skill as fade away actually it did more % than fl4k and he gets nerfed. Keep the builds tbh. Just give us something like op levels where they are over powered and we have to make the set ups with what we got.vim honestly tired of going every Friday and having to throw stuff together to make a good build to keep up with all the nerfs (my opinion) could careless what others have to say. But the game itself should be fixed before the classes and guns should even be thought of. Rant over

How you feel about the patch is definitely something that constitutes as feedback. Throwing random insults at one another for differing opinions, and calling the developers 4 letter words is neither helpful nor really necessary.

It is also against forum rules.

Listen guys.

To make the old restaurant parallel. If you ordered a nice beef wellington, and you like your meal, give your compliments to the chef. If you do not like the meal perhaps speak to the maître d.

Slathering yourself in Worcestershire sauce and charging the kitchen while screaming obscenities, or slapping the food out of everyone’s mouth who may not be enjoying the meal as much as you are, isn’t so much a way to admonish or support a restaurant as it is a method to end up in the drunk tank with an Alcohol Blood Content of 0.0%.

No more ad hominem.

10 Likes

Man these patch threads are saltier than the Dead Sea, huh.

1 Like

Theres a difference between approval, destructive criticism, and constructive criticism. It is ok to point out flaws or disapproval if you’re not bashing the person or group you’re talking to.

Get an xb1

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, the update wiped my bank. Until now I didn’t get hit by that bug, but it seems that updating the game clears the user profile. Well, off to farming I go again, it’s not that I would do that anyway -.-

Stuff being nerfed around cheats just like bl2 was. People see videos of fl4k killing graveward in 3 secs but do not realize that player has every skill in all 3 trees and maxed guardian points. Fl4k not even that powerful amera and moze can easily clear m3 slaughter shaft in multiple specs, go try it on fl4k even before the nerfs in any spec.

5 Likes

I’m glad to see action being taken against people that just come in here heated without fully understanding the patch and it’s effects. Especially when they can search most of their questions regarding if X has been answered yet or if devs are “paying attention to just sitting on their asses counting their money”

The last few Hotfix threads have been a wasteland, much like Pandora and scrolling through them has been a pain to get to actual content. Sure, I myself get into “heated” arguments, but at least they’re civil and without obscenities.

Thanks.

1 Like

Ok i hope it works. Took too long. But i dont get it, why there is no good game at the release and the developers intenionally work with day one or day 30 patches. They should make a good product.

You cant sell a car without windscreen or just with 3 wheels and telling you get it next day or in 30 day. No game is perfect. But this is too much

Approval: FL4K’s changes are good.

Disapproval: FL4K’s changes are bad.

Constructive Criticism: “Hey, you should do something about Iron Bear’s low health and dmg in TVHM. It’s just not viable and the only action skill in the game that you’re better off NOT using.”

Destructive Criticism: “Iron Bear SSUUUUUXXXXX!! jUst lik Geuuurbox, am i riTe???! Tehy just want 2 kill are fun and nerf alll the things cuz they can’t maek a gud game. lawl!”

4 Likes

Just to clarify. No action has been taken against any user who didn’t specifically insult other people. However critical they are of the patch, we welcome the feedback. That is why this forum runs.

BL2 had patches with balancing and drops several years after the last DLC. The team listen to feedback and avidly, and saying what you don’t like is valuable.

It is just when people decide that theirs is the only voice that should be heard where we run in to issues.

1 Like

Yup easiest way to describe it

Cant you wait with the nerfing until you FIX the issues with this game? Nerfing a broken piece will NOT help this game last 7 years like BL2.

The game is already lacking. Esp the inventory and the performance SHOULD BE FIXED.

Do you really think that new legendaries are interesting IF YOU CAN NOT STORE THEM?!

We dont even talk about the story issue… just fix the inventory slots, performance AND MAKE CUTSCENES SKIPPABLE! i dont even want to play a second character, since i have to sit through 6-10 hours of boring unskippable cutscenes and NPC talk.

fix the softlock for pressing e to talk to NPC - when they are doing something you can not interact with them (i.e. idle talk or mission talk)

Buff THE BAD SKILLS first and then nerf the overpowered skills. taking away without giving just sucks. iron bear is a joke and you make us grind more by reducing the high end builds? Same for Pets…

oh and remove the allegiance mail spam once you reached level 5. i get hundreds of useless guns just from playing and have to LOOK through all of them since there could be a important MISSION gun inbetween which i can not filter out.

and please fix the map and challenge issues.

2 Likes

2 Likes

The nerfs ARE part of fixing the issues with this game…

Lmao if the 2 second trigger delay for Means of Destruction is preventing you from playing Moze maybe this isn’t the game for you?? The ‘nerf’ that you’re complaining about basically has no impact on grenade spam.