Borderlands 3 pet peeves

What are the little things that irritate you the most in this game?
What made me create this topic is the snowball from the snowdrift relic… Damn it’s annoying! I’ll never get used to the explosion it makes every other time I slide when I just wanna move quickly out of combat!

That and when I open a row of like 7/8 lockers and I inevitably skip one of them and it remains closed… :roll_eyes:

9 Likes

Mantling puzzles. Hurling yourself at a ledge 15 times until you get the perfect angle is great fun

21 Likes

I wanted to give your comment more hearts but the forum software won’t let me so this will have to do. :grin:
:heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse:

2 Likes

In-game: Getting a second wind just as the area gets bombarded with AoE.
Playerwise: that really arrogant (a or e?) guy. You know the one who runs ahead of everyone to show off his skills. Skills like ignoring the dying teammate who is literally right next to him. You may also recall him being the first person dead at the boss, so he leaves the group entirely. (like that’s gonna rub the stank out of his game)

10 Likes

Snowdrift relic snowball hitting a wall and freezing me is my #1 pet peeve. Especially when I’m trying to get away from enemies and I’m instant slowed :rage:

Random NPC blocking the stairs past Marcus’ room

9 Likes

“Enemies fire two projectiles”. It was too OP to give the player anything but a chance at Two Fang. But enemies, which there are more of, will do it the whole time? Nah. I’m good, bb. Lol.

8 Likes

lol its like enemies do 40% more damage OR enemies do 200% extra damage… whut? Also the 2 extra projectiles modifier causes Zane to be hit inside his Barrier constantly it’s so annoying.

7 Likes

You sound fun

4 Likes

Almost every time I find myself dying more than usual, it’s this modifier.

2 Likes
  • Sanctuary crew members wandering into my room and deciding that bank organizing time also means talk incessantly time

• getting stuck in a heavy

• every time an enemy doesn’t spawn or gets stuck in Slaughterstar 3000, forcing a round reset, and ofc this always seems to happen on Wave 3 Round 4 or thereabouts

13 Likes

Yeah, he’s tryin’ to squeeze a third like out of me here. :laughing:

2 Likes

After leveling up multiple characters, I hate that Borderlands 3 is basically the ascension of Ava, and no one punishes her for causing Maya’s death. And I hate that they removed the vault hunter we play as from all cut scenes and don’t do a good job of including the vault hunter perspective to the cut scenes.

15 Likes

Getting level 49 drops when I have 2 full playthroughs and on TVHM MH4 :rage: and having to wait 20/30 seconds to open up your inventory after each travel to a new location, and forgetting I have a tediore equipped when I reload and killing myself with no second wind in sight (thats more my own stupidity though)

12 Likes

“Those guns are garbage with a trigger”

5 Likes

The homing variants are not too bad, but over all I agree with you

100% agree…

4 Likes

Ava.

4 Likes

The completely unnecessary animated menu system that causes lag, and system crashes in both single and multiplayer.

Rare spawn farming…

Having few ways to modify graphical settings on consoles to get better FPS.

Mail limits. The only limit should be the recipients mail box…

M4 not increasing anointed drops by any noticibly acceptable standards.

The idea that BL3 single player game design should be orientated around co-op play - when solo players make a considerable percentage of the player-base.

The puerille humour in the base game aimed at pre-teens. Who I bet hate it as well, as it’s just so lame.

Not being able to skip any cutscene.

Many objects and areas on maps are un-generated models which screws up random exploration or obscure runs.

Not being able to reset individual missions after completion…

7 Likes

Does this thread need forum drama?

I think not.

Talk. About. The. Game.

Please.

1 Like