Borderlands 3 Psycho Krieg and the Fantastic FusterCluck (DLC #4) Maya's Ramp not solid

I am playing borderlands 3 Psycho Krieg and the Fantastic FusterCluck (DLC #4). I get to the second part where you meet Maya. You have to go over a bridge to get to her and she is taken by a train. You then get to a second area where you need to put Maya’s book on a plinth which then creates a ramp you need to use to get to the next area. For me the ramp is not solid, it appears on the screen but when I jump on it I go straight through it. I tried saving and reloading about 10 times and still have this issue. I thought it maybe character specific so I ran another character upto the same point and have exactly the same issue. Can you advise how this can be fixed, because as of now I am stuck and can not proceed. Playing on series x.

5 Likes

I’m having the same issue. Really wanted to play this and I cannot mover forward. Even uninstalled and reinstalled and nothing changed. Playing on series s.

1 Like

Same issue here. Glad I came here before I uninstalled everything.

1 Like

Same issue. The first ramp on Sapphire’s run is not solid. I’m on the Xbox Series X.

The ramp is solid on my Xbox One.

1 Like

Dear Gearbox…

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO FIX THE BUG OF THE UNSOLID RAMPS OF MAYA’S BOOK IN KRIEG’S DLC 4 FOR XBOX SERIES?.. WHEN WORDERLANDS COMES OUT OR NEVER? I BOUGHT ULTIMATE EDITION AND WANNA PLAY DLC 4!!!

4 Likes

Yep i am having the same issue. The maya bridges are not solid on sapphire’s run. Playing on xbox series x.

1 Like

Same issue on Xbox series X. If I left the area and came back, the first bridge became solid but it doesn’t work for the second ramp that appears after placing Maya’s book.

1 Like

Having the same issue. Can not progress at all. Every platform after the first is bugged. Please fix.

1 Like

Same issue here! Need fixing ASAP please

1 Like

Ugh of course it’s broken and gearbox is ignoring it. Having same problem on series x, was hoping I could get answers here but should have known better.

1 Like

The more folks who file bug reports for this (link in pinned thread at the top of this section) the better.

It looks like this may only be a problem on XBox series S and X - anyone run into the same issue on XB1 S or X?

If you have the option of switching resolution to a lower setting (I believe that’s performance mode0, does that resolve the issue at all?

2 Likes

Tried all those suggestions. Filed a report just for them to say uninstall and reinstall which does nothing. Im running on the series x. Tried messing with performance vs resolution and still nothing. Its definitely a bug for said platform that they need to further investigate rather than telling people to uninstall and reinstall. Gamebreaking bugs need to be addressed ASAP.

1 Like

That is, unfortunately, standard help desk trouble-shooting script step 1 for pretty much every game. Just reply to the ticket email and tell them you did that but it didn’t resolve the issue.

1 Like

That is true. Just frustrating when you cant progress especially after paying for the full package.

1 Like

Understood.

1 Like

I initially had the first bridge messed up, which i fell through and died, when i came back to the bridge I could walk across it.
Got to the 1st book ramp (What love remains mission selected), used book, ramp appears, lots of sparkles all over it. Ramp not solid.
Tried wall climbing the left - no joy.
Killed myself - no luck.
Reloaded no joy.

Was playing on a Series X.
Tried it on my One X, and was able to progress with no issues.
Got to the second challenge stone (where you can bring up two maya floating paths).
Switched to the Series X, and fell through both the platforms - couldnt progress.
Tried changing from Resolution to performance and back - no change still fell through.
Switched back on the One X and was able to continue

1 Like

Same. It’s not just the 1st book placement, I was able to speed and mantle my way to the guardian area, and all the ramps to that point are bugged on the series X. Switched to my old Xbox One, and everything was fine.

1 Like

Hello, I have a problem in the krieg DLC, the bridges it creates are invisible and you always fall into the void and I can’t advance in the game. I am playing in series x.

1 Like

Merged into an existing thread. See also this one:

It seems to be an issue with the DLC for XBox series X/S that the devs are now aware of.

4 Likes

October 11th and this still isn’t fixed. I can’t use any of the Maya platforms apart from the first one. Tried lowering my resolution. That didn’t work. Tried dying. That didn’t work. Tried turning the whole game off. That didn’t work. I’m using an xbox series x for reference