Borderlands 3 / rewards from VIP account not showing in game

I have issues concerning my VIP account. yesterday, I redeemed a weapon from the Borderlands 3 VIP account website using earning points. after the purchase it was said that it would be on the game but nothing ever appeared. The same thing happened today as I redeemed a code for 3 golden keys on the shift website, they never appeared in the game…

Does anyone have the same issue?

I am, I got the special edition w season pass & also redeemed keys, & in game it says No Rewards in the shift menu, even tho it shows them on the VIP website where I redeemed them.

Did you go to social in the pause menu and check the mail ?

Yes, I checked and redeemed all my mails but none of theme were from the VIP rewards…

The worst in all this is when I go to my shift rewards history it shows that I received both the VIP awards and the golden keys. I just don’t understand…

I am having this issue also! It let me redeem the skins but none of the guns I purchased prior to the release have loaded.

I have a similar problem I already redeemed 8 weapons and I’m supposed to receive a legendary weapon from maliwan but I have not received it yet