Borderlands 3 Still Hard Crashing Xbox One X!

I stopped playing the game almost a year ago because of this crashing issue. WHY IS THIS BUG NOT BEING ADDRESSED OR EVEN LOOKED INTO?!?! I am not gonna risk playing BL3 with a very high risk of it bricking my damn console! So many people clearly are having this issue, so why is it that it is just being ignored and not being talked about? I have tried everything to see what would fix it. Every other forum and topic gave different solutions to this. None worked, clearly. The safest thing for me right mow is to just drop BL3 for now till this is addressed, I dont have the income to risk a broken xbox.

1 Like

Sadly you are joining a very big club when it comes to having this issue, that as you are very aware, has gone unfixed since the game released. If you look at some of my post, I have brought this up numerous times to @GBX and it has fallen on deaf ears other than the standard cut and paste answers of “We’re aware of it” , “We’re looking into it” or “Not at this time”.

My advice is to take this as a learning lesson when it comes from products from @GBX in the future because like you no game is worth bricking a console over. I would say file a trouble ticket but coming from experience that will get forwarded to the developers eventually from 2k then that will be the last you will hear from it. If you need a Borderlands fix I suggest the first three in the series because they haven’t crashed my console and as a bonus the split screen was implemented properly and not the afterthought that BL3 has.

1 Like

For the past month while playing on xbox 1, after about 3 hours my game will hard crash and take me to the xbox home screen, i have re installed the game and its still happening, beyond frustrating at this point, any little hotfixes due to fix this irritating problem gearbox?

Moved you into the right section/thread. Unfortunately this isn’t something that’s fixable by Hotfixes, and while some causes of crashes have been fixed, it’s still an issue on the 4K consoles as you can see from posts above.

1 Like

Ok so no fix, follow up- I would really hate to buy Wonderlands and have the same problem, IF any fix can be made before release that would be great.

1 Like

Good luck getting a fix, I submitted a ticket and they insisted my console was broken and to contact Microsoft. (Even after attempting to explain it’s only on BL3)

1 Like

I am not even considering Wonderlands considering the considerable performance and game breaking issues BL3 has that still haven’t been addressed

1 Like

Same here…good luck to those that do decide to get it, looking forward to real world reviews from forum members.