Borderlands 3 - Update and Hotfixes [06/24/2021] + Cartels + Crossplay + Level Cap + Always-on Seasonal Events

Then all I can suggest is (1) check the date for the current installed hotfix (if any) in the slide display pane on bottom-left - sometimes the sign doesn’t show up for some reason, but this should update if the hotfix is applied; (2) try again in about an hour (you will likely need to fully quit the game)

Ok thanks for the help

Thank you for reminding me why I stopped playing. Yes, let’s nerf the only anointments that work well with Moze. Great idea.

2 Likes

I’m not able to fast travel to anywhere. Pls fix it.

same here too. damn.

There’s a temporary workaround in the PS4 Tech Support section if that’s your platform. Same thing might work if you’re on a different platform.

I agree. The chase to get the most powerful end-game meta load-out so that you can one-shot bosses is a painful grind that I have not really pursued in any of the Borderlands games. I have done a lot more on BL3 with some solid MH10 builds (FL4K never gelled for me, and Moze took a bit of time to mature), so I have a well stocked armory, but I am now at the point like I was in BL1 and BL2 that I find myself going back and starting from the beginning to enjoy developing a new toon from scratch with the gear that I can salvage. It is a play style preference that works for me and with the changes that they have made in BL3 over time, it works for me.

5 Likes

The temporary work-around worked for me too. Go to PS4 Settings>System>Enable (X) button for Enter. With that change, fast travel works.

I hate the general anointment nerfs and the meta idea behind it. I get why one might vaguely think it’s better to have items that give a high bonus to one specific action skill, they seem less O.P. But which is really more fun, saying as Zane I’m going to try switching from the Digi-Clone to SNTNL and see what that’s like, or saying I’m going to try switching from the Digi-Clone to SNTNL and spend hours farming new versions of the weapons I use so it’ll still work? Which is more fun, saying I’m going to stick this cool weapon in my bank and try it out with FL4K, or saying I’m going to spend hours farming one of these for use with Fade Away only so I can play FL4K for a change?

Buff the specifics, sure, but un-nerf the generals so people’s options aren’t tied down by their loadout.

6 Likes

What? When did you pay to play them?

3 Likes

I was gonna ask the same question.

2 Likes

I believe they meant they’d paid for the game, so they should be able to play any non-paid content released for the base game at any time. Which, of course, they now can.

3 Likes

Been playing solo on steam for last 6 hours levelling up various hunters, the games running absolutely fine with no performance issues.
Now for me GBX just need to get the LAN issue sorted and sort the Xbox series consoles hitching.

Anyone else notice this after the update/hotfix?

My regular VC keys are showing up purple, whereas I’m pretty sure they were plain white before?

2 Likes

What about adding a re-leveler to Crazy Earl’s reroll machine? A different button to bring an item up to your current level (obviously this will mostly be to bring lvl 65 items to lvl 72.) Maybe for cash instead of eridium.

7 Likes

Didn’t you buy the game? I did.

That is the best idea I’ve seen in days.

Thank you!

But you never paid for free content like events.

3 Likes

Geez, nevermind, I’ll delete my post.