Borderlands 3 - Update and Hotfixes [06/24/2021] + Cartels + Crossplay + Level Cap + Always-on Seasonal Events

What? When did you pay to play them?

3 Likes

I was gonna ask the same question.

2 Likes

I believe they meant they’d paid for the game, so they should be able to play any non-paid content released for the base game at any time. Which, of course, they now can.

3 Likes

Been playing solo on steam for last 6 hours levelling up various hunters, the games running absolutely fine with no performance issues.
Now for me GBX just need to get the LAN issue sorted and sort the Xbox series consoles hitching.

Anyone else notice this after the update/hotfix?

My regular VC keys are showing up purple, whereas I’m pretty sure they were plain white before?

2 Likes

What about adding a re-leveler to Crazy Earl’s reroll machine? A different button to bring an item up to your current level (obviously this will mostly be to bring lvl 65 items to lvl 72.) Maybe for cash instead of eridium.

7 Likes

Didn’t you buy the game? I did.

That is the best idea I’ve seen in days.

Thank you!

But you never paid for free content like events.

3 Likes

Geez, nevermind, I’ll delete my post.

But why? All the rest was legit complain.

1 Like

Yes the keys are purple now. Much easier to differentiate from the diamond keys.

5 Likes

Agreed - no more false excitement when you think you just got 3 diamond keys!

4 Likes

What if diamond keys are purple too? :smiley:

2 Likes

Roflmao! Fanning the flames on a patch day is what great mods do…. Well played!!! :rofl:

1 Like

:open_mouth:

(Although I did check that too - still white!)

Maybe GBX can make the diamond keys pearlescent.

3 Likes

Fix the UWQHD scale for god Sake… Every time a new patch is released the UI, HUD, and all other menus get wrong scaling on 21:9 or mayor resolutions…

Except it didnt change anything, these annoints are still very strong, and Moze is busted.

2 Likes