Borderlands 3's Raidboss Confirmed!?!

(The Gun Smith himself! :D) #1

HOLY HECK ITS REAL!?

THIS CAN’T BE REAL!? GBX HOW DID THIS HAPPEN!?

(Vault Hunter, Guide, Forum Dad) #2

{ Checks today’s date }
{ Leaves }

(The Gun Smith himself! :D) #3

XD

You can say what you like but Ug-Thak is a thing though. Granted not for Borderlands 3 but for me and @Sleepmaster “unofficial” 5th DLC for Borderlands project.

He will be the raidboss featured in our custom made DLC. :wink:

(Alex Pecore) #4

Buying PC now

(Ultimate Loot Hunter) #5

I’m really bewildered by the title of this thread and what you’ve said. It’s like your using ‘Borderlands 3’ to make people look at the thread, and dupe them into watching a Youtube video. I think a lot of people will be unhappy with this deception.

(The Gun Smith himself! :D) #6

How about you look at it like this:

It was the 1st of April right? Well the video in and of itself was a April fools joke. However, Ug-Thak is an actual thing. Yes this Ug-Thak you just saw was a joke but me and @Sleepmaster (2 of the 4 remaining Borderlands Custom Content creators left on planet earth which are still actively making custom content for BL) are making a 5th “unofficial” DLC for the game of Borderlands. And we’ve already announced that Ug would be the raidboss for our DLC.

It was basically an idea of Sleep to raise more awareness for us custom content creators in general. As good as 90-95% of the BL community as a whole don’t even know custom made stuff exists for Borderlands!

So how about you see the bigger picture here and try not to be upset by an April fools joke, but instead get a laugh out of it and realise that Borderlands is going to get a 5th DLC made for it which, might I add, will be indistinguishable from a DLC made by GBX. (We are VERY keen on proper detail, maybe more so then GBX itself seeing as we are not time/budget bound)

(Cast Iron Chef) #7

I, for one, would like to know more. :slight_smile:

(The Gun Smith himself! :D) #8

Sorry for the late reply, but did you find the appropriate forum thread?

(Cast Iron Chef) #9

Nope. I haven’t looked actually because I didn’t know you guys were posting that stuff here.

(The Gun Smith himself! :D) #10

Here’s a link to the forum topic about the 5th DLC’s progress: [WIP] Project The Dust Wastes - “unofficial” 5th DLC!