Borderlands All Star VH Team

If you could choose a team of 4 consisting of any of the playable vault hunters throughout the entire series, who would be your All Star fireteam? You can do your favorites, or maybe you want to do a themed squad, the only rule is there must be 4 and they must be from the pool of PLAYABLE characters:
Bl1: Roland
Lilith
Mordecai
Brick
Bl2: Axton
Maya
Zero
Salvador
Gaige
Krieg
TPS: Athena
Nisha
Wilhelm
Fragtrap
Aurelia
Jack
Bl3: Moze
Zane
Amara
Fl4k

I myself might have to go with Lilith, Gaige, Aurelia, and Moze.
Your team doesn’t have to include one from each game, it just so happens that mine does. Can’t wait to see what you all come up with!

[Note: I wasn’t sure what category this best fit under, please don’t hesitate to relocate it appropriately.]

Athena
Maya
Amara
Krieg

2 Likes

Yes, an all Siren team.
Very well done.

It’s gonna be Mordecai, Zer0, Jack, and Zane. Assassins squad right there, you know they’ll pull on a sneaky on ya. Espionage, deadly accuracy, hunter like instincts, and someone to call in the back up when there’s too much heat. Imagine Zane’s shield with Zer0, Mordecai, Jack and his digiclones all firing from behind it. Zane’s drone and Talon picking off enemies from great distances, while all the clones make up for a small army. Zer0 one shotting bigger badasses with a single thrust from his sword. Jack laying down cover fire with his hand canons, for the other three assassins to come runing and expertly cut their enemies to ribbons with their blades. Master tacticians, masters of deception, unmatched marksmanship, and top notch tools and gadgetry. You step up to this group, it won’t be a fire fight, it’ll be a complete slaughter. All the while, these four are getting paid and dancing on your graves.

2 Likes

You’d never see it coming! Or if you did it would be their decoys. Well played

2 Likes

I’d have to say Roland, Moze, Axton and Gaige. The perfect combination to hold the line… usually because anything attempting to breach said line is going to be shot, stabbed, burned, electrocuted, flash-frozen and blown up… not necessarily in that order.

(I haven’t played the Pre-Sequel, so I didn’t include one of them on the list.)

2 Likes

Team fortess you mean, cause they’d literally be a fortress. Would have said tank, but most of their abilities are stationary. Moze and Gaige’s bots, they can move, but it’s mainly in defense of their users. This group is definitely the one you’d go to if you needed a safe house to hunker down at. This group and their toys would make the ultimate bodyguards. Talk about using protection, nothing will get through with these four.

1 Like

True enough. Now, if you wanted something more mobile… Amara, Krieg, Salvador and Brick would get the job done… and drive the entirety of Hyperion’s Janitorial Department to either quit, or run screaming.

2 Likes

Now that’s a tank. They hit hard, play hard, and are in your face. These people could end you with their bare hands, not saying the other characters couldn’t do the same, but this group just makes it look ridiculously easy. Survivability, bulkiness, abilities that will hit you hard…REAL HARD, and ferocity and vigor that’d scare even the most badass vault monster to grace the galaxy.

Very nice! Very tough! That would be a fun squad to play a horde type of game mode. See how many waves you can survive type of thing.

Mordecai, Zero, Gaige and FL4K

Mordecai
Salvador
Wilhelm
Zane

aka Team Facial Hair

3 Likes

Going to leave off the BL3 choices since I don’t know much about them. The rest I choose for 1) damage output, 2) survivability, and 3) support:

1. Lilith. Arguably the most OP of the bunch, can mob better than anyone else with a healing Phasewalk which makes her almost invincible.

2. Salvador. Damage output of course, survivability, and potential ammo regen support for the entire group

3. Gaige. Damage output

1. Maya. Best support class in terms of party survivability, as well as being good at pretty much everything

i think I would go salvaldor lilith gaige and amara

Athena (Forward Tank/C-Range Damage)
Maya (Healing/Enemy Suppression)
Zane (M-Range Damage/Scout)
Fiona (Primary Strategist/Group Face)

…you did say any playable VH throughout the ENTIRE series.

4 Likes

Borderlands 1, Brick, top difficulty. I didn’t even bother with guns when I got to the Destroyer. Just hit the action skill, got in close and started punching until it stopped moving.

Evidence that Bricks’ “Punch-them-in-the-face-until-they-die” fighting style works against pretty much anything.

But of course, his “punch-them-in-the-face-until-they-die” is a sure-fire technique anyone could master. Brick simply perfected the method, with those rippling muscles, his freakishly enormous size, and his love for puppies. He has friends he loves and adores, it makes him a force no one can match…except maybe Wilhelm, but everyone knows Hyperion cheated. Nisha, the sadistic witch, she killed Brick’s puppy. That’s when his true strength was revealed. He was so badass, Roland had to kick him out of Sanctuary, no one could match the glory that was the berserkers “punch-them-in-the-face-until-they-die” technique. It shows, he’s survived thus far in the series, only badasses could pull off such a feat.

1 Like

My team would consist pretty much just of personal favorites and would result in Mayhem on an apocalyptic scale:

Maya
Krieg
Athena
Timothy

I would have loved to include Mordecai, but I have enough range with Maya. And Claptrap… Is Claptrap. Even though I love him, I cannot torture the others with his presence. Also, I won’t include our new VH’s as I want to know them and their capabilities better before I judge them.

This team really has everything: Elemental damage galore, crowd control, melee-combat, tanking, healing, just about every playstyle should be possible with this group.

Krieg; charge in screaming at everything until they all die. Face tank and huge damage against trash mobs.

Maya; crowd control and healing support plus burst damage against heavy enemies. Can also set up Krieg’s Bloodsplosion chains.

Axton; pseudo-tank/support with area control and aggro draw.

These three are my favourite combo in BL2.

Athena; does everything the other three can do.

1 Like

…touché lol

1 Like