Borderlands and Battleborn Statues at Gearbox HQ!

I thought you guys might like to see a few pics from HQ – specifically those of the Borderlands and Battleborn statues being delivered/installed around the studio! These were created for use around the respective announcements for each game. It’s pretty cool to have them hanging around now!

19 Likes

Those are so cool! Would it be odd to just chill around the statues during lunch break? Because I would do that.

What materials are they made out of? Are they lighter than they look? Totally not planning on kidnapping/stealing these or anything. <<

Those are awesome!

I can’t wait to see the gold plated Brick statue that you guys will use as a centerpiece. :acmcheese:

4 Likes

That would be funny just walking around a corner into Zer0’s sniper rifle and being all, well oh crap THANK GOODNESS ITS NOT REAAALLLZZ

2 Likes

Why is Montana’s head not to the same scale as the rest of his body? :stuck_out_tongue:

And Maya’s eyes… oh my!

Did they break Montana’s gun?

I want to boop ALL THE HANGING LIGHTBULBS

Where’s the Toby one…? Or do you guys just keep a pet penguin that ALSO has an inferiority complex?

1 Like

shoves Toby to the side

NO, IT’S WHERE IS THE CONSTRUCTOR ONE.

shoves Montana away too and boops dangling lightbulbs

2 Likes

You spelled Dr. Ted the wrong way.

I believe they’re made of heavy foam (not a technical name). They definitely do not seem like they lightweight.

In all seriousness, this has happened to a couple people, lol.

NOT THIS AGAIN! :wink:

Blaine is all the pet penguin we need. <3

6 Likes

I guess I’ll let the lack of Mordecai slide if only because that Zer0 statue is pretty badass.

5 Likes

It could be… repurposed

Road trip, anyone? :wink:

5 Likes

Shotgun!

3 Likes

You need more Phoebe, because everyone knows that floating swords are easy to make in statue form.

2 Likes

Fishing line. No one will ever know as long as you don’t walk through them.

1 Like

That would be, to qoute Kleese, “INCREDIBLY expensive!”

…But awesome.

2 Likes

I love all of these statues! :relieved:

I would cut off my right arm to get that Maya statue.

1 Like

Very well done.