Borderlands breaking system?

Has anyone ever had an issue where during the maliwan slaughter, the game crashes and turns off the system for a second? It hasn’t been doing that to any of my other games, only during that and even on mayhem 2 it has happened, strange…

I think it’s sorta safe to assume that it could be the game in general, there’s a bunch, and I mean a buuunch of enemies to even count, lasers, and explosions going off at once, once the round was over, I went to sell the guns I wasn’t using, the moment the shop opened up, crash, then off, I thought It was my power strip, but it isn’t, I’ve played this game before, took a break for about a year, and back to play with a friend, no issues with the villa, but once I ran a slaughter with three friends there’s was just too much, then just shut off, it’s either two things, a crash, or either this, just Incase it was my system which I hope it isn’t, I rebuilt it’s database, ever since I did, no issues or even lag in the game, hopefully it fixes soon, because ever since this hotfix hit, I got issues upon issues with the base game.