Borderlands handsome collection cross-saves

hi everyone! i had an xbox 360 but i sold it to buy an xbox one. before selling x360 i format the hard drive, on it were my BL2 data. when i’ll buy the handsome collection how i can recover my old data? are they lost forever or there is a way to get them back? are this data save somewhere? i didn’t save my data on the cloud.
thanks for reading, bye :smile: !

Your data is gone. It looks like you’ll be starting over in the Handsome Collection.

then i’ll restart the game with characters that i never used :smile:, but farm again all my equipment and weapons will be a bit annoying :sweat:. thank you!

Unless they miraculously have a USB save transfer method available, I’m in the same boat as you (starting over).

I’m going to be very busy.

hahah i hope

Hi everyone, been a while.

I have a question for those in the know: It seems as if the cross-save function is available for ONE character only.
I booted up the 'ol PS3 to get ready for THC (teehee) and when I uploaded my Axton everything was fine. Then I tried to upload Salvador as well and got informed that I had to overwrite Axton to upload Sal.

So, is there any way to get ALL my characters across to PS4, or will I have to farm with Sal and build the others from scratch?

Found the official answer:

“IMPORTANT: Only one save may be uploaded at a time. If you have multiple saves to transfer,
upload one save, then download it in the Handsome Collection, then repeat the
process for successive saves.”

So you can have all your chars - you just have to do it one at a time. I don’t think I’ll bother transferring mules…there’s too many!

http://www.gearboxsoftware.com/community/articles/1338/cross-save-in-borderlands-the-handsome-collection