Borderlands Remastered edition Item Find(s) of the day

Pretty cool Bitch!

1 Like

Some Skagzilla drops that I actually liked:

Never knew that Double Needlers are a thing. Almost like a machine pistol

Insane reload speed:
Don’t understand why this gun is just green. It’s an absolute beast.
Edit: perfect Elephant Gun is getting closer

3 Likes

Not a bad masher to find early on. In one of the red chests in the Lost Cavern. Would like a scope, but ain’t complaining.

4 Likes

And right on time, an upgrade to the masher. I count runs as How many Mashers/How many Hellfires" and we’re ahead of the curve right now at 2/0.

2 Likes

And now we have the next one queued up, this looks like the Eridian Promontory will be a piece of cake when we get there.
Masher/Hellfire is now sitting at 3/1. Which is, quite franky, making PT1 too easy.

3 Likes

2 Likes

:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

2 Likes

Nice blue Gold!

2 Likes

I have recently rediscovered Borderlands and have taken the full plunge down the gun parts rabbit hole.

Let me know if my image sizing is poor (on mobile), and apologies in advance if anything goes awry.

Couple of fails to start (kept them anyways)

Nice barrel 4 bulldog:

I counted 270 runs exactly for this to finally drop:

And finally a couple of mat 2 beauties. It’s my favourite SMG I’ve ever found, the accuracy, recoil reduction and fire rate are insane, it’s a laser.

3 Likes

Dang nice bully!
Chimera body fail, otherwise pretty cool.

2 Likes

18.8 buddy! Fastest full auto in the game! (The gasher can display more) and yeah honestly I’d say your images are small. Just filling the screen with the gun card I think is best, on a phone these are a bit tough without zooming. If you have any questions about gun parts , just ask. I still never bothered to learn RLs 100% but anything else…

2 Likes

Thank you both! And definitely will do.

Totally agree about RLs. I find the accessories tricky to work out, and I just don’t like them that much to care.

I have been sitting through the thread and item finds from the original game for the last couple of weeks and yourself, @Geomason and @technikal definitely inspired me to get on here with your amazing finds.

You’re all finding some awesome weapons, keep it up!!

4 Likes

As far as accessory goes…well theres the accuracy one…looks like a wedge with 3 circles on it…there’s evil (projectile speed) …looks like a little antenna like a WiFi router or something…the damage one looks like …idk it’s flatter than the other ones…like a battery pack or something. I don’t really use RLs but nidhoggs and undertakers are probably the best available. Although I do have a helix destructor that does a total of like 7,000 damage it’s pretty cool. Elemental helix launchers do pretty well, they seem to not have the problem with hit detection the single shots do as much

2 Likes