Borderlands SKAMPS #01 What did you think?

SKAMPS #01 I absolutelly loved it! Hope there is alot more! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

What is this SKAMPS? Is it like a comic or something

1 Like

I think it was a “not so subtle” way of telling us Vladof makes SMGs now. Vladof’s thing this game is gun attachments, the comic features an SMG with a grenade launcher attachment…

Wild conspiracy theories aside, it was cute. I remember reading similar comics in the paper when I was younger. Can’t remember what it’s based on/a parody of… if it was meant as such. Might just have that quality for the feel in which case I give them an A+.

1 Like

It’s a comic strip available as a VIP activity. And the style of the yelling Amara does very much remind me of a newspaper comic strip that I can’t quite put my finger on.

1 Like

Ah. I saw this on Instagram, but didn’t know it was a VIP thing. To me, it looks like a combo of Peanuts and Calvin & Hobbs.

1 Like

Now if there were just a legendary with more attachments.

1 Like

Saw #2 earlier. Not quite as cute given the subject matter. When you see it you’ll know what I mean.
(unless you are just an innocent lil’ puppy in which case I encourage you not to lose you innocence you beautiful creature.)
…it is also quite possible that my mind just went to the darkest place first which probably says more about me than anything else.

1 Like

liked it wished it was bigger when i opened it, it was absolutly minute

1 Like

why not post it in so that we have a collection

Skamps 1

Skamps 2

This not sure if fanmade or related to skamps series

2 Likes

They’re cute, I like them. Reminds me of Peanuts.

1 Like

Absolutely great idea!:+1:

1 Like

looks like the artist is this https://www.instagram.com/erikdstrips/

here are more of his work

67290838_151889392541801_8233176368652330332_n 67887447_444365389483529_2362959484374915455_n 68780564_434636580594515_6160778960667198094_n

1 Like

Great find! Yes, there is another one on the borderlands Twitter activity this week.

More SKAMPS

1 Like

Does Skamps Moze have an Iron Teddy Bear? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

That would be totally appropriate! :joy:

more from https://www.instagram.com/erikdstrips/

2 Likes

Thanks for the link! :+1:

1 Like

Question now is how long the artist will keep going with it. I remember VG cats doing a comic for FFXI but I think it went discontinued after less than 10 entries.

1 Like

I’m really enjoying Skamps. I hope the strip continues after BL3’s release and they have served their current marketing purpose :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

more skamps

EDkisfpXYAEArIa EDORoIxUcAAnaLi

4 Likes