Borderlands skins coming to Battleborn!

ALLLANNNNNNIIII

happy sobs

My little sea lion (YES, I WENT THERE!) is getting a new skin AND possibly an extra health/damage buff and, oh what’s that? They’re buffing Emergence so that it’s even more devastating? Hell yeah, Gearbox! You rock!

4 Likes

…This Free thing is costing us bucks.

Bullymong/Skag or the skeleton thingies from Tiny Tina’s would all be cool skin ideas for Kevin and I’d buy 'em depending on how well they’re executed.

Super Badass Repair Surveyor Kid Ultra is something else I’d buy. Just like the surveyors themselves, Kid Ultra is THAT annoying. I’d buy it in heartbeat.

TORGUE Ernest with new voice lines where he literally YELLS all his voice lines in TORGUE fashion is somethign I’d want and pay for.

Tannis Phoebe is something I’d throw money at gearbox for. Gotta get rid of that poofy dress, but it’d be worth it.

8 Likes

I wouldn’t be suprise if Ghalt becomes Roland. I wonder who have a Handsome Jack skin?

3 Likes

Toby… :smirk:

3 Likes

I´d love a Gaige/Death-Trap Skin for Shaurox, it would be perfect! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

So I’ve also realized that Orendi’s Tiny Tina skin means that a bunch of her taunts won’t make sense. She’ll be tossing around an invisible hat and pulling down an invisible mask.

4 Likes

Toby is too fat and fugly to have a Handsome Jack skin.

Marquis fits the bill, though.

Also just thought of a few more.

• Loot Goon Goliath Monty.
  • Ellie Monty
  • Crystalisk Kelvin
  • Knuckle Dragger/Bullymong Orendi
  • Felicity Rampant/Constructor Toby

• Bloodwing Benny (Slagged)

• Guardian Thorn
2 Likes

Fight me.

1 Like

…my head is filled with comments I’m not supposed to say

5 Likes

But this is 'Merica!?

They’d have to make Marquis Mordecai

Melka might make a good Handsom Jack, her featurs are sharp and she’s already got 2 different eye colors.

2 Likes

I think Montana would best fit Salvador and Boldur fits brick. Or vise versa in not really sure.

I think El Dragon should’ve been Brick, but since they already gave him one, Montana would be next best.

1 Like

Here’s some new skins… all yours for the privilege of paying 5 dollars in a game that is close to F2P at this point and was a full priced AAA game on release… Oh yeah, here’s one new map after a year along with bug fixes that should have been done months ago…

They released 3 new maps 2 months ago.

6 Likes

that no one ever played 2 days later and now aren’t even in public q

1 Like

With over 2,000 hours into this game, playing since the beta, there are modes I have not seen…Feels bad.

1 Like

OOOHHHHH!!! BORDERLANDS SKINS!!!

Looks at skins.

So… no Scooter/Benedict skin…

Sadface.

5 Likes

You’ll totally get a Scooter Benny or Mutated/slagged Bloodwing skin. I PROMISE.

1 Like