Borderlands: the handsome collection known issues7

Borderlands: The Handsome Collection known issues

I have unsubscribed from xbox preview and the servers are online again

THC servers all work 100%

So over 6 years later (only 4 to be fair for the handsome collection) this bug is still around, apparently other elements are affected as well but slag is the most common. I don’t think I need to explain what it is exactly, it’s infamous at this point. This is with a fresh game, not a ps3 file transfer, and no it does not fix it self in time, it may appear that way after the numbers reach zero again but they will loop around again eventually, much faster at higher levels. Annoying and game breaking for some who would like to play with legitimate badass rank, and not get spammed with skins and notifications.
Your game is broken Gearbox, consider this your challenge, are you “badass” enough to accept it? Please fix this bug!

1 Like

I wouldn’t call it gamebreaking, you can just play with BAR off like most these days do. If you think they’re going to fix this at this stage, i’m afraid you’re going to be disappointed.

1 Like

Threads merged so all the information is in one place.

As @Kuolemanlaakso said, I’m not sure there’s going to be a fix at this point in time since the game is no longer being actively developed.

Trying to farm tubby skags on krieg and every few runs I get all of the notifications from 1 to 100, it is annoying and for me the most annoying since I don’t play with BAR on.
But if you can live with it and have BAR off then it not really a big deal.

I have unsubscribed from xbox preview and the servers are online again

THC servers all work 100%