Borderlands: The Handsome Collection [XBONE + PS4]

Borderlands the Pre-Sequel & Borderlands 2 are coming to the next-gen consoles, XBOX ONE & Playstation 4.

Borderlands: The Handsome Collection contains Borderlands 2 all the downloadable content:

• 4 Campaign add-ons
  • 2 Playable classes
  • 2 Upgrade Packs
  • 5 Headhunter Packs
  • 1 Challenge arena
  • 31 Character Customization Packs

Borderlands the Pre-Sequel will also contain the season pass & pre-order content

• Handsome Jack Doppelganger Pack
  • Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack: The Holodome Onslaught
  • Shock Drop Slaughter Pit
  • Upcoming Season Pass Content (playable class)
  • Upcoming Season Pass Content (campaign add-on)

Also the game have a cross-save-feature, letting you transfer your save file from your previous console to the next-generation.

• PS3/Vita -> PS4
  • Xbox360 -> Xbox One

Borderlands: The Handsome Collection Announcement Trailer

This time around there will be a limited edition for you collectors.
The CLAPTRAP-IN-THE-BOX will feature a remote-controlled Claptrap steward robot.

Prototype footage of RC Claptrap

This sums things up, but some more details can be found on my blog

2 Likes

The cash-cow continues.

2 Likes

Some people upgraded to the next-gen consoles when they launched and sold their old console. They never get to play the Pre-Sequel.

3 Likes

That was bound to happen. Can’t blame them.

It’s good to see that they also included all the Headhunter Packs.

Would be interesting to know what res/fps it’ll run.

To be honest with you, I find this pretty disgusting…

Gearbox/2K knew full-well this was coming out when releasing Pre-Sequel on the previous generation consoles, knowing you’d buy it… So all the fans dug out their old machines, bought this new game, paid for all your DLC and Season Passes etc… Only to bleed you dry again a few months later!

The humane option would be to release it all at the same time.

1 Like

That’s cool I guess. Is this what the Borderlands Remaster rumor was about? No mention of a BL1 Remaster (yet hopefully) is probably going to disappoint some people.

Great, they did it. I don’t own a console but I’m glad that the next-gen console owners get another chance to play BL2 and TPS for the first time. Now I hope we’ll get a remastered version of BL1 with some additional convenience mechanics from BL2 and TPS - something like auto-pickup ammo, improved controls, graphics options on PC and the like.

2 Likes

I don’t have any console but I want this remote control claptrap… Is there any chance we can just buy it? :sweat_smile:

No BL1, no buy from me.

5 Likes

Gearbox, I for one am grateful that you keep supplying people with things they ask for. Please don’t let the negative types ruin your day. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

this sounds good, for those who want to pay for the game all over again after getting it for the older consoles, ill have to pass, got a feeling the price for this is going to be out of my league. But I do know, there are some that wont mind, and this is something the new Gens wanted, so I guess its a good thing for them

this is cool, but it’s not Borderlands 1 Remastered Cool

2 Likes

“Borderlands: The Pre Sequel is a love letter to loyal fans of the series!”

Umm…I mean…

It is, but it could have been better, though.

1 Like

No discount.

Also all the DLC is included with TPS AND BL2, which means those of us who paid $60 for the game AND $30 more dollars for the season pass got the shaft pretty good.

I personally am pretty angry right now as basically the people who are buying this without having it on the older systems are getting a HUGE, and I mean HUGE discount. Hell, right now BL2 is $19.99 on XBOX Live, the headhunter packs are $3 each, DLC season pass is $30 characters are $10 each, and the character customizations are $1 each (and there are 31 included) So JUST in BL2 content they are getting $106 worth of CURRENT PRICE content, along with TPS which is $60 currently on last gen consoles AND the season pass which is $30 still. Basically they are getting $200+ in content for what we bought the vanilla game for.

Yeah, BAD, and I mean BAD way to treat customers.

3 Likes

If BL1 was in there I would be all over this. As it is, this is an easy pass.

That RC Claptrap is so perfect.

Having just paid full price for TPS and the season pass, I can not afford a next generation console. Oh well.

Anyone know what the cloaked thing is at 39 seçonds?

The Handsome Sorcerer?