Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Bloody Harvest SHiFT Codes!

These codes are going wide tomorrow, but wanted to give the forum community first dibs!

https://gearboxsoftwarecom.s3.amazonaws.com/images/_/20151030/bece002a671dbf3bcfdc5790cdb89d99ec6b94d5.jpg

[quote]It’s Bloody Harvest time on Elpis!

Use these SHiFT Codes to unlock the Jack-O’-Cannon shotgun and new Dia de los Muertos skins for your Vault Hunters in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel! Act fast as these codes won’t be around forever!

PC/Mac/Linux: CKCTT-KHXRJ-BTBJJ-B33T3-KZ3TZ
Xbox One/Xbox 360: KWWBT-C95JH-5WRB6-56J33-6RZXS
PlayStation 4/PlayStation 3: KWWBT-C95RC-9XJC3-93K33-6RZCT

To redeem, at the Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Main Menu select ‘Extras’ then SHiFT Code, or enter the code directly into the SHiFT Vending Machine in Concordia. For help and assistance with SHiFT and / or Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, visit: http://support.gearboxsoftware.com/[/quote]

13 Likes

@Jeffybug you son of gun.

TPS Golden Age is among us if this keeps up.

2 Likes

Awesome isn’t it!

Back to TPS!

1 Like

Holy crap thank you so so much.

Thanks Gbx! :slight_smile:

Sweeet new skins!

Thanks for this Gbx. :smile:

Are they really new or just quick access? Because I already had Athena’s skin :expressionless:

prays for Boomacorn

Good stuff man. Thanks for doing this.

So are we getting the full event as well, like last year? Where dead lift became undeadlift and he dropped the jack o cannon. Would love to farm for multiple versions for all my characters.

1 Like

No deadlift even?! :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Amazing, thank you so much GBX :slight_smile:
I wasn’t expecting any event skins for TPS

Excellent.
Love these skins for Claptrap, Nisha and Jack.

Got the skins but not the shotgun.

Sooooooo…might be a little early, and might not be the right place to ask, but will we get a Mercenary Day event like last year? I would love to see Odjurymir (spelling?) again. That was a great fight and farmin those Avalanches was awesome.

1 Like

Gearbox, thanks for the skins and showing TPS some love with the patch as well. Matchmaking already seems better.

Is it too late for us to get a couple headhunter packs for TPS? Give us some more high end boss options?

6 Likes