Borderlands vip app

I have had all the boxes ticked for collecting all 8 weapons in order to redeem the Legendary Weapon award yet on my profile it has not as yet been redeemed. I have purchased a 9th weapon and still no luck yet a friend has already got the reward redeemed on his vip app. Has anyone else had this issue?

How long have you waited? For me it took about 12 hours to tick.

1 Like

I’ve had all 8 boxes ticked now for nearly a month and it still won’t show my reward as redeemed but my friend said his shows as redeemed on his profile where it shows all rewards and activities yet I still don’t have it

Can you have your friend screen shot and post where it claims it has been redeemed? I have had all of the boxes checked off for more than a month now and i am not seeing where I have been told I got the weapon.

1 Like

If you have unlocked the legendary maliwan weapon, you will have “AUTOMATIC REWARD FOR YOU:
BORDERLANDS 3: LEGENDARY MALIWAN WEAPON” in your profile.maliwan

1 Like

I will try but can’t promise as he isn’t on any other media apart from the VIP app.

That doesn’t appear on my profile or reward screen so I have tried logging out and will log back in tomorrow to see if it triggers my profile to update as I have seen that people are doing this to try prompt their profiles to update. I have tried same with my Shift account but that didn’t work. I will try and post a pic of my profile and see if anyone can see something I may have missed.

These are screenshot of what I’ve bought and redeemed as well as all 8 boxes that I’ve had ticked for nearly a month now if not longer so what am I missing?

You have all boxes checked, it must be a bug
It looks like a lot of people have the same problem as yours.
See this thread : Shift and VIP reward redemption issues (Master Thread)
You can send a request ticket here : https://gearboxsoftware.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

1 Like

Based on support response, gun from EAP counts to the eights marks, but in fact it will be available on launch and then you will get your Maliwan reward. If you have eigth marks, you are good.
So now, you have 7 weapons, and for the last one from EAP you need to log-in within 14 days after Sep 13.

1 Like

Yeah, something crapped out. My account doesn’t show that message at all. Contacting Support.

1 Like

According to My Profile I have been awarded or purchased 10 total weapons. And I have all 8 of the check marks, but nothing awarded.

(3) Weaponizer
(6) Purchased with Points
(1) Freebie from Early Adopter Pack

1 Like

Please continue in this thread:

https://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/t/legendary-maliwan-vip-weapon-issues-master-thread/2689083/93

Thanks!