Borderlands2 looking for players for PS4

Hi, i look for otherplayers on ps4 who are new to borderlands2 game, i have handsome collection assasin lv 55 , gunzerker lv 17 , comando lv 20
add me on ps4 if there is anybody left who play this game my ps4 name is. dariosuperdario

1 Like

Add thatguysh4rk. I’m usually on weeknights and weekends

1 Like

add sethsd258 im on mostly the weekends though since i work 10 hr days usually.

1 Like

Just gettin back into it myself if you wanna add
72 zerk
72 mecro
mid 60’s siren / kreig
40 siren
munnz80

work 2/1 but am on allot when im home

1 Like

Feel free to add, play pretty often.

Have an:
OP8 Maya
OP3 Gaige
72 Sal
Axton/Zero both at 20 I believe

1 Like

I need other players for the raid bosses! Feel free to add/message me for games feni1977. I have the handsome collection as well. Right now I have a gunzerker and an assassin but I can’t remember the levels of the characters.

I am up for playing either Borderlands 2 or the Pre Sequel.

1 Like

I’m online everyday, play both games.

1 Like

Add LSCookies On most evenings GMT

1 Like

I’m currently playing and added you both

1 Like

invite me to a party ill join you i am on a 72 zerk working on getttting OP levels

1 Like

I currently don’t have a character that high of a level. I’m working on that.

1 Like

Play guys! Borderlands 2 Op levels? Vamos jogar borderlands 2 Op leveis?

1 Like

Hey guys :slight_smile: Not sure how active this is would love to help anyone with raids , uvhm , or some op levels sometime, I tend to play with my friends whenever I can :smiley: and play borderlands quite a bit . PSN: Hammerlift - just shoot a message if anyone needs a hand with anything .

2 Likes

Hey guys my PSN is Remtherapper. I’m up to play with anyone! I have a level 53 gunzerker a level 31 psycho and then lower levels of every other character except axton.

1 Like

Hey! I’m looking foro Simeone yo Play at least this week which IS free online. Looking for trophies And challenges. Im EdomVelo

1 Like

I can help with the trophies. Psn is under my screenname

1 Like

I already send you an invitation . Next week PS Plus IS free so im looking for a group yo the "Who Young goma call " trophy

1 Like

add me ChardRHC666 new player level50 looking for similar level players to play with

1 Like

add me : badangelllsad. im playing a fresh play-through, that means from point zero lol

1 Like

Add me: HardlineFir3

1 Like