Borderlands2 op levels weapon

When I’ll get the op’s level, then I need to farm again legendary weapon to obtain the best power?
pls tell me no, I farm the same things too many times :frowning:

up…

Not sure I I understand you correctly, but your weapons don’t scale up with you. So yes, once you get to e.g. OP8 you’ll have to refarm everything again to get them all at OP8.

I’m currently psyching myself to reset all quests for my OP8 Maya. Need to get Pimps and Sandhawk, for example, and the only way to get them is to bite the bullet and do the whole story again. Been putting it off for a while but don’t see any way out of it :cry:

yeah my English is so bad but you understand right.
Well no op levels for me, I’m so tired about farming.

I was the same @simonepsp - I never did any OP levels at all and i’ve played BL2 since it first released in 2012. However, this past week I decided to give it a try, and I have to say it feels very rewarding after every level is done. I have currently got to OP6, and I don’t know why I waited.

What you say about farming is true but you can more than likely get through with only minimal farming and then just reset your UVHM at OP8 (like I intend to) to get the mission rewards you want. I’d urge you to at least do up to OP2, which you could easily do with your level 72 gear, and if you don’t want to go any further, then don’t. I know people who get to OP2-4 and are happy leaving it there.

2 Likes

Hey dude, I appreciate the masochistic pain that is farming as much as the next but if you’d rather
not do it all again and are on the PS4 I have a spare set of pimps and hawks you can have.

1 Like

I think you mean fun… farming is fun. Said nobody. Ever. :smiley:

2 Likes

Very much appreciate the offer but I’m on XBOne, unfortunately. Will just have to do it the hard way!

What is it you’re looking for?

Ah, it’s a number of things. Need to get myself a set of Pimps and of course an obligatory Sandhawk. I’m not that upset about farming for them, but want to finish off tubby farming first for a couple of other, er, essentials for Maya

I have a few Pimpernels, but none are perfect. I have Whoops ready for handing in for farming purposes :slight_smile:

1 Like

No worries, happy farming!

1 Like