Bought all new Taunts / Skins Today

Enjoyed all of the skins and taunts. IMO a little too much to have all unlocks ( $70 Bucks total should have been around $30/50 total) but i do understand its one of the ways to help out the devs so it doesn’t bother me too too much. as long as the free content arrives soon to suffice the season pass and these micro transactions today.

A little?

3 Likes

If you feel it is too much, why on earth did you buy them?

3 Likes

I’m hoping they add the items to the loot pack tables…just with teeeeny tiny drop chances.

2 Likes

to support the devs.

yup. Money is money. why i work to make money to spend on whatever.

4 Likes

Another thing that might work is adding a credit pack that awards a random skin for a cost of 5k or something of that nature. Or add a modest chance to epic packs and a guaranteed skin for 10k.

2 Likes

If you have the money to spend and want to support the devs than more power to you. I wouldn’t buy them all even if I did have the money simply because I don’t like them all(I bought the ones I do like though)

Edit: The first part of that sounded sarcastic and that’s not how I meant it lol

2 Likes

I will definitely be getting Kelvin’s. Unsure what else yet. I might get Orendi’s.

1 Like

depends if its only exclusive for platinum… but yea over time they could be released to various packs for a slight chance to unlock or whatever the in game blue coin is called.

my favorite ones are by far kleese, kelvin and oscar mikes. the little things on them stand out

agreed but for me I like to fully support them how I can. and having a extra taunt or skin is always a plus when i get bored on how they look. :slight_smile:

I really liked the kleese and the Kelvin ones but didn’t but them because I’ve never actually used either of them. I did buy thorn Reyna and orendi though

1 Like

I’d probably have gotten Kleese’s a few weeks ago, but I haven’t been playing him. I got so tired of being a massive, low-health target in pvp. Still use him in PvE on occasion.

1 Like

Only if Kleese’s Space Chair could become about 40 percent smaller. The joys of not being seen around corners or slowly hoovering around the map. lol
speaking of that why doesn’t kleese have a teleport ability???

I’d like to support them more than I actually can moneys kind of tight(pregnant wife n only one working) but I’m glad there are people like you out there to show the devs their hard work isn’t for nothing

1 Like

Maybe if he had some kind of damage reduction while flying.

1 Like

Yup. Always supported Gearbox / 2K fully. and contracts dude!

1 Like

Yeah. Like a auto-shield or over-shield that activates while flying. But his controls while flying sometimes will get me killed by floating off a map. I cant be the only one.

1 Like

Lol, he has controls while flying? Who knew?

1 Like