I just finished another Bl1 play through. First in about six years. My first was Mordecai, second Lilith, and now Brick. Mordecai and Lilith were fun but I remember both being tough. Brick, somewhere between level 10 to 15, became an unstoppable machine. I have got pure melee and nothing can stop him except my own stupidity.
Things that cropped up:
- AR guns are awesome in BL1. I rarely switched off of one in the playthrough. In BL2 they are mostly crap.
- Tannis – we have always been told to not trust her. From day 1. I thought that was a latter thing.
- I forgot that Atlas was the source of the Crimson Lance
- Corporations rule the universe. No real surprise here but this has been a constant thread in all the games. Pandora is a destroyed planet. And there are signs that are all over that this was a product of man’s/corporate influence.
- Aliens are out there. Not as much a theme in BL2 but present in both BL1 and TPS.
- Pandora’s bandits are left over from criminal slave labor. I’m looking at you Dahl.
- In Claptrap Revolution we got a look at Hyperion’s private army. It seems like corporations have their own private armies.
There are probably other things I am forgetting right now.