Bringing Skill Trees Back from the Dead

(Bryanswpaulsen) #61

The work he has done to this point is already something special. Adding that would be really taking it to a new level.

(lowlines - PS4) #62

It’s probably the most requested feature with the second being adding support for the Community Patches. I’ve reached out to the folks working on them, however there’s a fair amount of setup required. :confused:

(Bryanswpaulsen) #63

Setting aside the huge task you have undertaken with class mods… How are the skill tree changes mentioned above by khimerakiller coming along? Are they causing headaches?

(lowlines - PS4) #64

Well implementing class mods has given me more data to debug the Attribute Resolver. I was trying to debug Claptrap’s ones the other day, but my debugging tools are not that great at the moment so progress on it has been slow. My hope is that when I fix issues with a couple, it will magically fix a lot of the other ones because I’m debugging my resolver, not manually tweaking the stats unless there’s an actual discrepancy in the raw values. The funny diamond characters with Aurelia though are likely an issue with decoding special characters from the game data. I’m seeing more pop up with her class mods.

(lowlines - PS4) #65

Apologizes for the lack of updates over the last 2 weeks, @MentalMars suggested I take a break…so I did. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m planning to get back on this from this week onwards, get the Class Mod feature finished and all the bugs squashed.