BROKE matchmaking

What is up with the seemingly random matchmaking system, where players of experience and actual skill are matched up with… well with what one can only assume are matinees gasping for breath. This is primarily the quality of player on battleborn I understand. However I wish that a bracket could be made for more serious players. Food for thought…well actually it seems like common sense to me but hey when a bunch of fuckheads get together anything is possible.

3 Likes

agreed. Skill, K/D Ratio. Heal per min, Assist per min etc etc. multiple ways to make it where we could meet people who know how to play a MOBA / Online Game.
Also if you have the superior console my G/T is ZombieFan504

1 Like

This topic is a dead horse. The problems are getting worse. There must be 100000 threads on this by now.

3 Likes

I know but the fact remains that nothing has been done about it

1 Like

they had a very lovely system in place but then a ton of people complained about it. The real problem is that the way things are now, they are mixing everyone together. Some people play just for fun and don’t care. Some people are ultra aggressive competitors. Of that group you have 2 different kinds of people. People who are good, and people who THINK they are good. Separating these people is the challenge. They would likely be so mad to find out they are in the “crap” category and quit playing BB. These are the guys you see disconnecting after getting killed a couple of times in a row. They are pretty easy to spot. They are also the first people to complain about how everyone else “sucks”. That last update they had was a nice separator of sorts. If you want to play casual, go here. If you want to play super aggressive, go here. I’m more of a casual person even though I’m pretty good. I don’t need people yelling on the mics about how much other people suck. Its pretty amazing.

I don’t think it would be very difficult. They need to look at any other game that has a matchmaking system and use that because as of now it is a completely random experience every game. As far as casual vs competitive, there will always be people who care more and want to strive to win while you have players, like yourself it seems, who don’t care. I want to play with people who are competitive and want to win and I don’t have patience for impartial gameplay.

2 Likes

Ik it was a joke, but the forums are very, very careful about console superiority.

They tried this, and it would’ve been great. I loved it. But the majority of people didn’t. They liked choice over better matchmaking. Not the devs fault anymore.

2 Likes

Please consider contributing to an existing thread on this topic, politely, thanks.