Broken hearts event - heart effects

Now that the event has started, I thought this would be a good place to list what hearts there are and what effects they each have, as a reference guide.
Feel free to add to the list below, and I’ll edit this post when I can, with more info. Also, feel free to give a rating for each, in case gearbox want to know what we liked and disliked, for future events.

Bro Love - Turns one enemy into an ally, temporarily (aprox 5 seconds?)
Sizzling lover - Explodes into a corrosive blast, applying DoT
Burning desire - Explodes into a fire blast, applying DoT
Wrong event - Releases ghosts (like bloody harvest event) - ghosts can drop terror weapons/grenade
Looty Boi - Drops loot
The big muscle - Increases Damage?

Just found this image. Might be more useful:

1 Like

There are a couple that provide buffs of some sort, I think. Either damage increase or resistance.

1 Like

I thought there was a healing/regen one as well…

1 Like

This has been one of my favorite. Got to watch a badass jabber body slam a badass ratch. Found it highly entertaining.
Going to have to get a FL4K character going.

3 Likes

Looty Boi!

3 Likes

FYI - the Ghosts include the Loot Ghost, and the Loot Ghost can drop Halloween gear.

3 Likes

These Hearts add a pretty good spice to the game, like timing their explosions to maximize enemy damage is a fun little side game (and it’s been mentioned before, but Maurice’s dialog is hilarious). Maurice and Torgue’s dialog got a belly laugh from my mom a few hours ago. :smile:

1 Like

Anyone else finding that they are NOT getting the messages from destroying the required amount of hearts? I’m well past 75 on one character and haven’t received a single mail reward, but have been given notification that I’ve reached that point. Also, some of the hearts are spawning as SKULLS!!! LIKE FROM THE BLOODY HARVEST EVENT!!! THEY’RE BACK!!!

1 Like

They don’t mail. In the echo menu, far right past guardian rank, there is an event menu. On that screen you need to get to the 2nd menu. There are little chest icons on the progress bar, click to get reward. Guns go right into back pack. Other rewards are available in there respective group locations.

5 Likes