Broken: Tagging as junk in backpack

After the update I can no longer tag items as junk in my backpack. Only able to tag The four equipped items. Anyone else having this issur

13 Likes

Same here after the update I can’t either. I have to equip them first to mark them.

1 Like

Same here, tagging don’t work anymore while in inventory, but work while selling… Please fix, the backpack is far less convenient than it was in Borderlands 2 / Pre Sequel, so without tagging it is a complete mess…

3 Likes

I know I have to swap and tag which is hella inconvenient

1 Like

that was the only way I could get rid of duplicate cosmetics !

Wow, that is a big swing and a miss, don’t they even test these things before they send them out?

2 Likes

Same issue here.

I have noticed you can mark items as junk while in the sell window of a vending machine. However the window is of course a bit smaller and more difficult to navigate.

1 Like

I am having this issue as well.

1 Like

yes very inconvenient. was going to post myself then saw your post. PS4

1 Like

You can also mark items in you backpack if you open your bank.

2 Likes

Stumbled on what answered this for me. I read about the option called Mantle with Forward. Figure I would try it out. I turned it on. Went to inventory to clean up and couldn’t mark anything. Turned that back off and can mark without issue. So try tuning off the Mantle with Forward.
I submitted a bug ticket for that.
Good luck!
-Andy

2 Likes

I’m happy that this fixed the issue for you, Andy. I really hope gearbox addresses this soon, as it is part of the update, and not the coinciding hotfix, as is indicated by no resolution by going offline

1 Like

Same issue here. Tried the mantle suggestion above but no luck.

It’s extremely annoying that they broke an already broken inventory system and now it’s even worse. As if inventory management wasn’t already bad enough! Ugh.

2 Likes

Sadly after trying it many times to confirm it worked/not worked, I came back tonight and it’s totally not working. Sigh.

-A

1 Like

same issue, can even see my characters thumb move on the echo device but nothing happens

1 Like

Same but in a strange way. Me and partner play split screen co-op and the recent update/hotfix has caused this issue for my partner but not me . Thought of it not working for one person and working for the player whilst playing at the same time is odd.

1 Like

Same issue here. For some time, items I want to sell to Marcus haven’t been sorting correctly; I wonder if there’s a connection. For example, sorting by Type produces a random list of pistols, SMGs, heavies, more pistols, rifles, another SMG, etc.

1 Like

Been having the same issue. It’s infuriating… Borderline game breaking for me.

Wouldn’t be quite so bad if the bank and stores sort functions worked properly but they’re still bust as well…

No solution yet I take it?

1 Like

+1 Same problem

1 Like

As mentioned above by Laertus, junk/favorite can be changed while in bank transfer mode. Not a fix, but much bigger and better screen then at vending stations. Of coarse you have to go back to Sanctuary for that.

2 Likes