Brothers in Arms Road to Hill 30 and Earned in Blood

hi there @MarcomiX I’m a big brothers in arms fan and I saw one of your works for brothers in arms and tried them and it was a great experience. I have a request for single player map ideas for fun because I don’t know how to edit a level and I don’t get the sdk thing so may I ask if you could do it for me
Here’s my idea just for fun, could you add tanks for this levels
Brothers in Arms Road to Hill 30 levels

Objective XYZ
Baker (You) weapon primary: M1 Thompson, secondary M1 Garand Tank: M5 stuart with a commander named Jackson just removed the fence near the manor part so the tank can pass
Foucarville Blockade
Baker (You) weapon primary: M1 Thompson, secondary M1 Garand Tank: M5 stuart with a commander named Jackson
Rommel Asparagus
Baker (You) weapon primary: M1 Thompson, secondary M1 Garand Tank: M5 stuart with a commander named Jackson
The Crack of Dawn
Baker (You) weapon primary: M1 Thompson, secondary M1 Garand Tank: M4 Sherman with a commander named Jackson

Brothers in Arms Earned in Blood
Baupte
Harstock (You) weapon primary: M1 Thompson, secondary: Bazooka Tank: M4 Sherman with a commander named Andrews also please add Hartsocks fire team ( Campbell, McConnel, and Paige) so red controls all of his squad memebers plus a M4 Sherman tank and also please add two more soldiers under Doyle because when you link up with the 82nd he only has one soldier under his team and a tank and please make the ending like after you clear the town of baupte and no more enemy soldiers please make the squad and tanks stay where they are and make doyle go to the area were you meet up with him and it will say meet with doyle to end your mission and then when you meet up with him the cutscene will happen.
Run of the Mill
Harstock (You) weapon primary: M1 Thompson, secondary: M1 Garand Tank: additional M4 Sherman Tank with a commander named Jackson and the last mg at the mill add more sandbags.
The All Americans - Part 1
Harstock (You) weapon primary: M1 Thompson, secondary: M1 Garand Tank: M4 Sherman with a commander named Jackson and The M10 Wolverine with a commander named Andrews
The All Americans - Part 2
Harstock (You) weapon primary: M1 Thompson, secondary: M1 Garand Tank: M4 Sherman with a commander named Jackson and The M10 Wolverine with a commander named Andrews

That will be all so could you do it please and you could put it under custom maps or replace the original map it is up to you
If you are done could you please upload it to moddb.com so anyone could download it and not just me you, could you also put a read me so people who will do it the first time will know what to do.

I will truly appreciate it if you could do it fast and upload it to moddb.com A.S.A.P because I am kinda getting bored of the same levels and still waiting for the brothers in arms new game that will be focusing on battle of the bulge.