Brutal Night for BB Servers

@JoeKGBX: A really, REALLY bad night with server issues.

• First match, two red bar and one yellow bar - and I’ve rarely ever seen more than one yellow bar before
  • Second match (Capture) the game freezes with a “buzz” in the audio. I had to force the game to quit and come back in, by which time all three points are bot controlled because FOUR of the team (including myself ) had been DC’d simultaneously
  • Final match, @UnrealXistenz (who I was partied with) got DC’d right at the very end. The game then hung before the “Victory” screen with this little gem:

Fortunately, the data was actually logged…

4 Likes

That Capture match where all 4 teammates dropped… every second till you guys rejoined felt like a nightmare!
Enjoyed playing with you though, let’s hope next time is less buggy!

2 Likes

Many disconnects and issues on PC too yesterday. Also got that error screen once and had to Alt+F4 out of the game and restart it.

1 Like

It timed out eventually, but then I was not logged in to any more. It briefly showed me having 1 weekly quest to do, before I finally backed out and in again.

1 Like

I’ve been kicked at the very end of incurstion’s on PS4 as well. Not too fun to waste half an hour for no payoff.

Rip servers I guess?

I’ve been experiencing the same thing. Whole team got kicked in bots except for an AFK guy, but I joined right back in and finished the match by myself after AFK dude got kicked.

Another bad evening @JoeKGBX - three consecutive timeouts while trying to connect to a game server in less than five minutes, between 7:30 and 7:40 pm eastern. Gave up after that. Very discouraging.

1 Like

Passing this on to the team for investigation. Thanks everyone!

2 Likes

Joe, can you clarify what time of day the daily quest update rolls out to the servers? Is it in the 7 - 8 pm eastern window by any chance?

Correct. 7pm CST / 0000 GMT.