Bug report for gearbox devs

Score coins do not update on character stats page. For example, my phoebe is a bronze coin from a previous mission playthrough. I replayed the mission for a better score, got a platinum score but still showing bronze coin. I am trying to get at least gold scoring coin for each of my characters but I do not want to see bronze coins.

2 Likes

this seems to be on ps4 as well, even though I got a legendary pack from completing with a diamond score, the character I did it with didn’t update. I believe they are aware of this as many others have reported the same thing though

1 Like

Very annoying when your trying to get at least gold with each character for each mission.

1 Like

Thanks for flagging this! I’ll pass this on to the team.

In the meantime, would you mind submitting this in a support ticket on http://support.gearboxsoftware.com? That way we can get some info on your particular situation!

Thanks a ton!

1 Like

Please keep me informed of when this issue will be resolved. Thank you.

1 Like

I should have also have mentioned that in some cases there is no coin at all. For example, I got 70,000+ score with Beatrix on the voids edge which was either gold or platinum. The score shows up but no coin on the character stats page. I’m trying to go for gold on each mission with each character and this is a massive truck pile up on the freeway in achieving this!

1 Like

Thanks! Did you submit your ticket by chance? If so, this would be great to add to it!

I have made this post and informed you, that’s as far as I’m going. I’m sure you understand the bug I’ve reported and more then capable of getting it fixed. Thank you.

1 Like

Joe my man, if I private message you my GT, details etc… can you please get all my story stats, both main and individual characters (scoring and coins) deleted from my account please?

@mannyhorwitz/@Moosicus,

Good morning! I want to apologize that it took us a bit to get around to investigating this particular issue. I’m happy to report that upon investigating this issue yesterday we’ve tracked down and corrected the issue.

Give it a shot again when you have time and please continue to report any issues.

Thanks!

2 Likes