Bug (?) Report: The Heliophage mission Rendain looting problem

Hello. I’m not sure where to post this, I hope this is the right place. If not, I’m sorry.

First, I would like to thank you for this awesome game, I’m having a lot of fun playing it.

Anyway, I was playing The Heliophage mission with friends on both normal and andvanced difficulty. We kelled all the bosses and got the loot as usual.
However, whenever we killed Rendain, we couldn’t possibly collect our loot (we missed several legendaries…) because we were teleported almost immediately to the end room. There just isn’t any time to collect Rendain loot as it is now. Unless we’re standing exactly where the loot falls (which happened never), we can’t get to it in time.

Can you please look into it and give us at least a few more seconds? This just makes that mission unnecessarily frustrating, since we can see the legendaries in front of us but can’t actually get them.

Thank you for your time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Gear and Credits should get collected automatically at the end of the mission, whether you picked them up or not.

1 Like

That happen to me before. The gear wasn’t collected automatically. We didn’t get it because my teammate revived me instead of grabbing loot but one time it did collect automatically. What I do is I just stand over his dead body and start jumping, never missed it since

1 Like

Are you sure you didn’t get the loot? At least it is supposed to be auto collected at the end of the mission. I just checked it twice at the hardcore Saboteur, first boss (he’s fast to get and easy to kill), then suicided - all gear was collected (one piece at first run and two pieces at second).

My guess was it was a minor glitch because it collected automatically another time for me. The legendary item was about 3 feet away from me and I was staring at it but my buddy revived me instead and we didn’t get anything but it only happened once.

That map is sooo glitched.
I play Helio a lot on Advanced mode and it does very odd things at the end.
My entire team died at the same time once and a second later it teleported us back to Deande with a Win.