Bug report [XB1]

Upon signing into Battleborn I noticed there was something new in my command tab. When I clicked on the tab it said all of the digital deluxe/pre order bonuses were unlocked again.

This itself is not a big issue as I can simply click through the 15 total character bonus skins and taunts and the 3 titles.

HOWEVER, with this came a (1) to my gear which was the legendary packs X3. I still had my old legendaries and with glee I opened these. I got three new legendaries and a smile on my face. While I was waiting for a friend to hop on however the same thing occurred. I was able to open 3 more legendary packs. This did not happen rapidly but rather every few times I would check my command. This issue stopped once I played a match.

I assume it was some kind of problem connecting to the server with one part recognizing that I owned the bonus content but the other not recognizing that I had received it.

Note to mods: Not sure if this is the right category or not. The closest thing I saw to bug report was support and that didn’t seem entirely correct either. If it’s in the wrong thread feel free to move it, thanks.

2 Likes

im going too keep logging in and out now see ya guys in like 2 days :stuck_out_tongue:

You need to send a support ticket.
Apparently devs rarely read the posts.

The Devs visit the forum quiet often (click the “Dev Tracker” on the topbar to check latest posts) but if someone finds a bug its the best thing to write a ticket and go to the support.
This forum is not really ment to report bugs & cheaters or alike, thats what the support is for.

Dropped you over to the Tech Support section.