So I wrote the following message to gearbox support AGAIN:
I´m still having problems with the match history. No progress has been saved.
I have written this issue in the thread “(BUG WTF?) Failed to retrieve match history” but it didn
t solve the problem. Other players having the same problem. I know there are questions I have to answer: *** How frequently does the error occur after a match?** For me every match *** Does it happen with all Battleborn Heroes or only a few?** Yes, it happens with a wide variety of heroes *** Does it happen in the same map and game mode every time or randomly?** It happens to me in the single story campaign on different maps on different difficulties *** Did the error only start appearing recently (like after a Patch) or has it been prevalent throughout the course of their game experience?** It starts appearing around December 2019. And that was three month ago. I cannot give a failed match ID becaus it hasnt been recorded.
Please fix the server problem!
We have paid for the game and we want to finish it!”
and I got this answer:
" Hey Jan,
Thanks for reaching out to us here at 2K Support.
It seems like this is currently being looked into by the developers. I’d like for you to please follow this link so that you’re able to post your personal experience with the issue.
I’ll also need some additional information below.
- How frequently does the error occur after a match?
- Does it happen with all Battleborn Heroes or only a few?
- Does it happen in the same map and game mode every time or randomly?
- Did the error only start appearing recently (like after a Patch) or has it been prevalent throughout the course of their game experience?
- Also if not already included please ask for their:
- Battleborn Profile ID
- SHiFT Support ID
- SHiFT Email
- Platform Name
- Latest Match ID that received the error (you can find the Match ID at the bottom of the Match Summary board)
Once I have this information, I’ll be able to move onto the next step. If you have any other questions or concerns feel free to let me know.
I already given these Informations twice and all I get is the same answer.
I fear the worst. Obviously we will not getting any proper solutions to this problem. They will sit this one out.