Bugged skins should appear in your backpack automatically if you've completed the mission

Yay! all those skins are added in a hotfix! Now I just have to replay TVHM to get them. I just love redoing things to get what I’ve already earned.

3 Likes

Notes said they should be unlocked, not in backpack.

1 Like

Unless i misread if you’ve already done the missions you should receive the skins.

1 Like

I’d like the actual items the way I was supposed to receive them to begin with. I’ve already completed all of those missions twice with three characters. I have a co-op partner that gets all my duplicates. I’d like to hand over my extra NOG head and skip the dumb mission next time.

i actually had every bugged cosmetic that they fixed spawn in my backpack this morning, no effort needed to acquire them.

received in item form, not auto unlocked.

2 Likes

As did I, just now.

Not only that, but it didn’t expire when I used it. I now have an extra to hand off.

Awesome job on this particular fix.

Edit, not quite as awesome. The apparent extras disappeared as soon as I went to look at my new trinket. Spoke a little too soon. Tried loading normal mode hoping for extras to show up based on completed missions, but no dice.