Bugs in couch coop

Me and my friend played for a few days on Xbox one. I don’t know if there is any updates but when we have our menu open at the same time or one of us we lock each other’s gear. The other one is sometimes when one of us picks something up it decides to duplicate for some reason and I have a invisible weapon. That’s all the bugs we found. Hopefully I’m on the right forum. I just thought I post mentain some bug I’ve found.

1 Like

My wife and I found the same problem with the lock/unlock feature for items in your backpack affecting the other player’s items instead of your own. We both like to compare and rank (and trade) items to keep or sell while next to the machines (where safe). We have played every Borderlands game in couch co-op (a dying breed…), and dove right into this to revisit the original. Now, we find so many things frustrating, we aren’t playing much. Having to take turns tending to our backpacks is extremely annoying. I have other comments but will see if they fit better elsewhere since they are not co-op specific.

1 Like

Good it wasnt just me thought I got a faulty copy