Bugs in Program - Could you help me please?

Currently at lLevel 50 in TVHM playing as Maya the Siren and I have a few unusual queries:

1. For the past few levels when Phase Locking enemies, particularly Bots, I get the “Resist” messages when shooting at them. Is this caused by one of my skill settings?

2. When I got to Level 50 and tested some new weapons in Marcus’s Gun Shop shooting range ALL weapons became corrosive. On doing the missions it is the same eg slag, non-elemental, shock and incendiary guns all are now corrosive. Why is this and can it be corrected?

3. I understand that in UVHM mode the difficulty increases around every 5 levels. Is this from starting UVHM or reaching level 50?

Thanks

knighm

Do you have Helios and/or Ruin? These add additional elemental damage to the initial phaselock blast, so it could be that the bots in question are resisting one of these (probably fire damage).[quote=“knighm, post:1, topic:1552624”]

1. When I got to Level 50 and tested some new weapons in Marcus’s Gun Shop shooting range ALL weapons became corrosive. On doing the missions it is the same eg slag, non-elemental, shock and incendiary guns all are now corrosive. Why is this and can it be corrected?
    [/quote]

Are you specced into Cloud Kill and/or Blight Phoenix? Those both add corrosive damage in different ways.

In UHVM, the enemies scale with you at all times. So if you are level 50 facing level 50-52 enemies and level up, then the next area you go to you’ll be seing level 51-53 enemies. UVHM enemies have higher health and damage multiplies compared to TVHM, and also have health regen.

For more UVHM info, I suggest starting here:

Thanks for this. On point 1) I have 3 x Helios skill points. On point 2) I have Cloud Kill on. I will re-spec these to see if it makes a difference.

The reason for asking on point 3) was that I should get TVHM finished at Level 50 ( currently going in to Hero’s Pass). I was then going to try Tiny Tina’s DLC under TVHM starting at level 50. Doing this I assume the difficulty levels would progress at TVHM levels. Here the difficulty would increase but not at the rates under UVHM.

Have a good Christmas and New Year.

knighm

Ah! In that case, what you really need to know is the rate of XP gain. Some things you should know:

• XP earned scales with the difference between your level and the enemy level.
  • The more over-levelled you are, the less XP you will earn
  • This decreases is even more pronounced in TVHM once you exceed level 50
  • If you only have the base game without the UVHM expansion, you won’t level past 50 at all
  • If you have the UVHM expansion (eg through GOTY purchase) you’ll continue to level up in TVHM, but much more slowly.
  • You don’t want to level up too much beyond 50 before starting UVHM, as all your weapons will rapidly become underpowered.

You should be ok doing one DLC - that shouldn’t see you get more than level 51-52. Any higher than that, and those level 50 weapons are going to start to feel weak.