Antisocialism is an economic system characterized by antisocial ownership of the means of production and uncooperative management of the economy. The antonym of socialism.
The GOP platform is basically right-wing antisocialism.
Goal: To create a non-co-op build without Sniper Rifles. So that basically means it’s gotta be Cold Money. I’m okay with that, because this tree is very cool (get it?).
- Flying Fridgia
- 9/5 Quality Not Quantity means Flying flies just over 10 Fire Rate, while Stopping stops short.
- Dahl Grip because fashion
- Casual Torguemada
- Switch to this when you to unwind after a long couple of milliseconds of shooting Flying Fridgia. Relaxation and satisfaction sure to follow. If you do it right, you can achieve multiple explosions.
- Torgue Grip because fashion
- Casual Flakker
- For when you really need to relax. One shot is good. Two shots is better. Three shots ought to be goddamned illegal. Do it anyway.
- Torgue Grip because FASHION
- fwap a Nukem
- Everybody does it, even ladies. Perfectly natural. Just not in public. If you must fwap a Nukem in public, please use caution and discretion. And leave no survivors.
- Torgue Grip and Exhaust because FASHION
- Tediore Sight because function (see, I’m not entirely shallow)
- Asteroid Belt Shield
- Naturally you’ll have the entire set of these if you’re sufficiently posh. One for every season, of course!
- Priority: Grounded > Alkaline > Warming > Inflammable
- Bomber Oz Kit (Explosive )
- Throw like a girl.
- Longbow Sticky Singularity (Explosive ) or Longbow Cryo Grenade
- You want to mix up your workout or you risk muscle plateau. Start with a few repetitions of Explosive workout, then you’ll want to cool down for a bit with Cryo. Unless you’re like the Elpisian equivalent of Chuck Norris. Either way, soon you’ll be able to go on as long as this metaphor.
- Chronicler of Elpis Class Mod
- You might say that two of the skill bonuses here are “wasted.” You’re right, of course, because waste is simply a nice way to say garbage. Filthy, disgusting, garbage. Good riddance. Fortunately, the rest of this class mod is practically made of cheesecake, which is not garbage and also delicious.
- Cryo Damage, Freeze Chance, Shield Capacity
- +4 Large Caliber
- +4 I Never Miss
- +4 Cold Advance
- +4 Frostbite
- +4 Quality Not Quantity
- 5/5 Avalanche
- Increased Cryo Damage and Freeze Chance for each individual enemy damaged with Cryo. I believe “Yo, Dawg” is the proper meme to apply to this skill. If you’re a toddler.
- 1/5 Bitter Riposte
- Taking damage while your shield is fully charged fires an Ice Dart. Worth a point for the function, but our damage increase skills will also raise our effectiveness without investing more into this specifically. I believe my accountant says this is called “portfolio diversification.” He may be a peasant, but he talks like a real person, at least.
- 5/5 Short Summer
- Dealing Cryo Damage during Cold as Ice builds stacks of Short Summer, which give Cooldown Rate and Shield Recharge Delay bonuses. Stacks start to decay after Cold as Ice ends. I like this for the Recharge Delay, mostly. Cold Advance increases duration, which should result in more stacks. If stacks were diamonds, you might end up with almost as much as me by the end of Cold as Ice! Sadly for you, they’re not. Also, you wouldn’t even be close. Heh.
- 1/1 Winter’s Fury
- Activating or re-targeting Cold as Ice knocks enemies back. About as useful as an umbrella with a knife in it. If this needs further explanation, enjoy your knifeless umbrella, and being mugged in the rain.
- 5/5 Frigid Touch
- Gain a percentage of Cryo Damage as life steal for a few seconds after a kill. It should go without saying, but… Actually, no. It will go without saying.
- 1/1 Fragment Rain
- When your Frost Shard attaches to an enemy, it has a chance to send out damaging fragments towards nearby enemies. The first one is guaranteed. Unlike the carpetbaggers who say such things, this skill actually does something.
- 5/5 Frostbite
- Any enemy damaged by your Frost Shard takes increased Cryo Damage and further increased Cryo Damage against its Shield for a few seconds. If you weren’t using your Ice Shard as a way to tag priority targets, now would be a great time to start.
- 1/1 Polar Vortex
- When your Frost Shard attaches to an enemy, it has a chance to create a Singularity, pulling enemies toward it. The first one is guaranteed. Déjà vu, non? Une poussée n’est pas une traction. :3
- 5/5 Cold Advance
- Increases Critical Damage, and Critical Hits extend Cold as Ice duration. Or, to put it another way, “increases potency and stamina.” If this were a vitamin supplement, you’d want the biggest bottle you could get.
- 5/5 Whiteout
- While Cold as Ice is active, enemies near you deal reduced damage. Remember the umbrella with a knife in it? Consider this your kevlar raincoat.
- 1/5 Winter’s Veil
- When your shield is depleted or you are struck with a melee attack, you release a Cryo Nova with a high freeze chance. Shield must recharge fully between Novas. Like Bitter Riposte, this is worth a point for the effect, but other damage increases take priority. As for the witty banter portion of this description… Your kevlar raincoat can now explode. I guess.
- 1/1 Wintertide
- All guns (regardless of element) deal additional Cryo Damage for a few seconds after a kill. If you’ve ever wanted to freeze something with an Explosive Shotgun, now you can.
- 5/5 Markswoman
- Increased Critical Damage and Aim Speed with all weapons. One of few non-Sniper-specific skills in the tree, and it’s useful. Only the Best has unfortunately negative effects on Torguemada and Flakker, so this is the other option. Works just fine for Fridgia.
- 5/5 Culling the Herd
- Scoring a Critical Hit increases Gun Damage for a few seconds. This spec has very little in the way of damage increases for non-Cryo weapons, so this is a welcome boost for our Explosive options.
- 1/1 Long-Range Killer
- Your shots deal bonus damage based on distance to the target. More distance, more damage. This is a percentage of your final damage, so it can be very powerful.
- 2/2 Duchess
- Kills give you Duchess stacks, which give Accuracy, up to 100 stacks. You lose them when you or your servant dies. Neither of which should happen because you’re awesome and you have no servant. Free accuracy!
- 1/1 Contractual Obligations
- Useless. You need no servant. This is merely to get to Quality Not Quantity.
- 2/2 Valet
- 5/5 Quality Not Quantity
- Fire Rate and Gun Damage bonus on weapons of blue or higher rarity (decrease on green or lower). Worth the 3 wasted points into CO and Valet, because our Class Mod boosts this.
Suggestions welcome. This is still a work in progress.