[Build] Battery - No Legendaries Required!

(Really, really, ridiculously good-looking) #42

Okay, so this is what I’m thinking.

• Prioritize defensive and “passive aggressive” skills
  • CS > Phalanx > CS > Xiphos > CS
  • Assume Vibra Pulse as primary weapon
  • Bloodrush is used defensively, to re-position and tag for heals, also as an interrupt

Benchmarks:
16 (First Vibra-Pulse)
38 (Second Vibra-Pulse)
50 (10/5 Superconductor, Third Vibra-Pulse)
58 (Bloodlust)
64 (Blood Rush)
69 (Hades’ Shackles, 1 point free)

1 Like

I’d spec identical with you to 16, then go Phalanx 5/5 Invictus/Ephodos, Hold the Line, 1/1 Prismatic Aegis and Clear, 1/5 United Front, then back to Ceraunic Storm to fill in skills, then back to Phalanx for WotG. Level 35.

Out of curiosity have you ever tested Avenging Gladiatrix in your build? It fits your general skill pattern and defensive theme well especially with the potential of 10/5 Return Fire.

1 Like
(Spark Seeker) #44

10/5 in Return Fire is a good alternative. Put a System Purge, spec Smite and youre good to go.
Also, does Return Fire proc the life steal from the Vibra-Pulse?

1 Like
(Really, really, ridiculously good-looking) #45

Gladiatrix and Protector both would make good (secondary) options if this is the direction I end up going (still very tentative).

The trifecta of Superconductor, Conduit, and United Front on a Class Mod that boosts Shield Capacity is really, really hard to top though, especially since Vibra-Pulse gives plenty of HP recovery through Bomber- and Maelstrom-boosted Teslas (Not to mention Superconductor and Return Fire themselves).

40% to 50% of Return Fire is plenty for gun-shooting normal enemies to kill themselves against Aspis. Having a high rate of Superconductor is more reliable for passive stacks and DOT (Conduit), and it also strikes enemies that do not shoot bullets.

@l_gabrielcruz, yes, Return Fire counts for lifesteal.

@BookEmDano, You can get that sort of layout at [33] (http://thepresequel.com/Athena/0514111000000000000000414110510000/supdefender,auto)

1 Like
(Really, really, ridiculously good-looking) #46

Officially updated for level 70.

Level 50, 60, and 70 specs have been completely redesigned with the 3-capstone ending in mind.

Other specs are unchanged.

If you want to make use of Unrelenting and Elemental Barrage, I suggest you take a look at The Perfect Storm, instead.

Currently researching Quest Rewards in the new DLC to see if any might make the list.

1 Like
(Over Lord01) #47

Still working on getting to level 70 and will use your build. Sorry been a while since i played but wanted to tell you that your build has helped me out big time ever since i began using it. Stay cool man.

1 Like
(Rush86) #48

Just came across this build, since someone posted. I definitely am going to try this out, looks really fun.

1 Like
(Shirinero) #49

Thank you for posting this build. I have been using it to level my first Athena my very first time playing this game of the franchise. Works wonders, clears the battlefield. Blue Steel is supposed to be your melee build guide, yes?

5 out of 5 for clarity and quality

2 Likes