[Build] Deputy Sal

I thought I read somewhere that you get the bonus when Get Some procs to, which I usually have while I’m double fisting hot lead. If that isn’t the case or the skill doesn’t work I’ll definitely skip it.

I’ll have to look at my build when I load up again. I think I may have Reflexes full already, and I’m invested to the hilt in Brawn. DL is one I know I have on my Hoarder, maybe that would be better fit for Salvester. It’ll probably be a few minutes (possibly days) before I get back to it, but I’ll definitely be deliberating before I spend those points.

1 Like

I really don’t know enough about KiPH but I do know it works as you mentioned - that Get Some triggers it. So it’s a legit skill.

Also, I edited in my current build in my previous post if you’re interested.

1 Like

You know I am and already looked. I don’t know if I could live without Down Not Out, but there’s a lot there to like. You’re rolling that sans Moxxi, yes?

1 Like

Oops. Will fix.

Jakobs guy, definitely.
OP8, depends. kbk demonstrated that clearly so I usually go without. He uses a Slagga; I use a Pimp.

2 Likes

https://bl2skills.com/gunzerker.html#550050501000555010515155204105031
I was about to shame you jefe. always take down not out.

Asbestos and SexyT are the two skills I go back and forth with. Depending on the com boosts is how I determine how many goes where.

Keep Firing is there for Pimp/Durping.

3 Likes

I always get it confused with I’m Ready Already. But according to the skills guide the pairing is Get Some + KIPH since IRA doesn’t work with GS.

4 Likes

:+1:
Makes sense. I’ll probably pinch a point from T-Rex.

3 Likes

Yeah, I play a little sloppy so Moxxi gives me a wider margin for error. I do pretty well most of the time, so I think that may change, but as I’ve said elsewhere I’m not in a rush right now. The places I’ll really miss her gear are when I get caught out unready for the next zerking streak.

2 Likes

Just wondering: What exactly is happening to OP level weapons vs the level 80 ones ?

are OP levels just gone ?

1 Like

BTW

I’m going with this personally:
https://bl2skills.com/gunzerker.html#550050501000545010515055035103051

4 Likes

Old OP8 weapons are now level 80 weapons, and OP levels now go to 10, effectively 90.

I suspect there would be less salt if that were the case.

3 Likes

The new level cap is 80, so all 72 gear is effectively trash.

OP8 is now level 88.
So all your previous OP8 gear is good for your soon-to-be-levelled-from-72-to-80.
All OP8 gear needs to be refarmed.

Then OP10 if you wish (I don’t really).

Ninja’d :smiley:

4 Likes

KiPH works with get some, but not with the off hand, so it’s not really a good pick in this build

5 Likes

Check. That decision just got less complicated. Thank you.

3 Likes

Thank you both :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Also… can’t wait to post Deputy Moze :grin:

6 Likes

Updated the OP

Not much difference between the 2 build versions now. One has T-Rex and CaMB, the other has Lay waste and NKLO … the rest is exactly the same

3 Likes

Any particular reason for 3/5 juggernaut? Isn’t it considered his worst skill? In the gunlust build

2 Likes

Yes… it kinda is…

I don’t know really. Lately I’ve put some points in there and it held up better in actual play than Asbestos…

5 Likes

https://bl2skills.com/gunzerker.html#550051501000555010515055005104051 would work too

Honestly, the build is complete at level 61 or 62… the rest is really just gravy :slight_smile:

4 Likes