[Build] Dotsworth - A Mayhem 4 Mobbing build

oh yeah, i get that. i’m currently working on how to make moze into a hyperion salvador without a Butcher. i miss my machine-shotgun bulldozer…

1 Like

oh yeah, i get that. i’m currently working on how to make moze into a hyperion salvador without a Butcher. i miss my machine-shotgun bulldozer…

I’ve been trying to use the HeartBreaker as a replacement for the butcher… I sure wish the healing percentage was more. It doesn’t fire as fast as the butcher (obviously) but with scorching rpms it has a respectable fire rate and with Mozes ammo bonuses, her ammo regen can sustain the gun pretty decently

Me too. It’s pretty disappointing. There’s no way to boost the healing is there?

I think the only thing that can be done to boost the healing is to:

• boost your gun damage / shotgun damage
  • Land as many crits as possible
  • Always be firing?

Yeah not sure there’s anything else we can do to boost the healing. Maybe the mind sweeper grenades would count towards healing with moxxi weapons?

1 Like

I have a test to run… shall edit this if it turns out

1 Like

Shotgun damage has no affect. It’s only the SoR gun damage skills and Click Click that has an effect. Element matching doesn’t help/hinder either.

Here’s a write up of my testing on Moxxie stuff.

3 Likes

That’s not a bad theory. Never thought of it. I somehow doubt it would. Green monster might also because it has strange interactions. I wonder if holding a moxxi weapon while throwing a grenade would heal you as well (without Vampyr) *while using green monster

1 Like

Interesting click click does… Is there anything else in the same part of the damage formula as click click and DM?

Phalanx, Drowning in Brass, Tenacious Defense, Armoured Infantry, the general weapon damage stat roll and manufacturer specific damage rolls are the ones I’m aware of.

1 Like

Wow, that’s awesome research…

1 Like

Hmm so a maufacturer boost would increase it I guess.

Going up SoR seems to be a good bet with it then

1 Like

Yeay, SoR + Bottomless Mags would be a nice build with Moxxi weapons. Maybe a way to break free from Vampyr finally

2 Likes

Yeah, ironically, SoR Moze gets the most out of life steal. Manufacturer specific damage is tiny so I’m not sure it’s even worth looking for. 25% weapon damage is the com role you want for life steal.

1 Like

What would you say is the best annointment on a HeartBreaker to help increase the healing effects? 50% elemental damage ?

I didn’t test the annoints specifically but bonus elements from skills had no healing effect. So either the 100% ase end annoint or one of the newer ones like consecutive hits or 5% damage on kill.

Oops yeah I meant the generic one. Manufacture damage is pretty bad. You said crit damage doesn’t boost it except with the creamer… So that bonus wouldn’t work either.

Im liking the idea of trying a SoR build with a life steal weapon. So long as I can keep my health gate and maybe proc TD…

Going to have to try this and try and get +2 into click click to further boost it.

2 Likes

hmm… does consecutive hits go up by 8% if all 8 pellets of a single HeartBreaker shot land?

1 Like

There is also a life steal anointment for what it’s worth

1 Like

No idea.

Works the same way as a 15% moxxie weapon.

1 Like

It’d stack right? Like if you had it on your heart breaker.

1 Like