#Hail To The Queen
A Lv. 60 UVHM / Vladof Hail / No Action Skill Build.
What plaything can you offer me today?
##This build is still in it’s concept stages, gameplay videos are coming soon.
The latest hotfix for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel (1/21/15) added the Vladof Hail to Iwajira’s loot pool. Nisha can utilize the Vladof Hail with Trick Shot to somewhat mimic the playstyle of a Mechromancer with Close Enough, while bringing her own unique twist to the table. Damage boosts from Wanted Stacking / Tombstone, as well as core Law & Order tree skills for survivability, allow Nisha to make the Hail a viable wheelin’, damage dealin’, life stealin’ son of a gun, no action skill required. Who needs Showdown?
####Law & Order:
- Law (4/4): Shield Capacity +20%, Melee Damage +20%
- Order (1/1): Order stacking; Heal Chance +1.2%/stack, Max Stacks 10
- Wanted (5/5): Wanted stacking, Damage Level 5
- Blood of the Guilty (1/1): When you/ally kills an enemy, +Order stack & 5% health restored, raises Order Stack Cap by 5
- Due Process (4/5): After hitting w/ melee attack, +20% Gun Damage for a few seconds
- No Pain, No Gain (4/5): Up to 40% Gun Damage based on how low your health currently is
####Fan the Hammer:
- Saddle Up (5/5): Kill skill, Movement Speed +20%, Gun Damage +25%
- Shap Shot (5/5): Accuracy +35% & Recoil Reduction +25% when firing from the hip
- Bona Fide Grit (5/5): Kill skill, Regenerate +2% max health & Crit Hit Damage +35%
- Quick Shot (5/5): After reloading, Gun Damage +30% & Fire Rate +35% when shooting from the hip
- Unchained (5/5): Shooting an enemy grants Unchained stacks, 5% fire rate/stack, Max Stacks 21
- Fistful of Bullets (1/1): +Magazine Size with all gun types by 3
- Impatience (1/1): Killing an enemy grants an Impatience stack, Reload Speed +20%/stack, up to 21 stacks
- Trick Shot (5/5): Bullet Ricochet Chance +40%, Ricocheted Bullet Damage -20%
Vladof Hail, of your preferred prefix, all elements (Shock being the most useful universal version).
– Suggested prefixes would be Ferocious (+dmg), Rabid (+fire rate, -accuracy), Swift (+bullet speed), or Expansive (+magazine size)
A second wind launcher of your choice, in case of emergency.
The family of Crapshooter classmods is awesome for Nisha, and many different variations of this class mod should be used in different situations.
Lucky Crapshooter / +6 Trick Shot, +5 Unchained
Your go-to class mod for general mobbing.
High Rollin’ Crapshooter / +6 Tombstone, +5 Trickshot
For tougher bosses such as Iwajira, when you need that extra little oompf to your damage.
Since the Hail has a low health healing %, I’d recommend turtle shields as a good way to have a shield with specific elemental resistances, as well as lowering your max health allowing you to reach the Healthgate threshold easier. For bullet heavy areas, I still recommend using an absorb shield of your choice.
Gameplay videos (being made):
[General Mobbing 1]
[General Mobbing 2]