These are older videos featuring previous versions of this build:
Dealing gun and elemental damage, get the most out of specific gear, don’t rely on the action skill and look like a badass who never dies! Krieger is the German term for warrior. Krieg is the German term for war.
- The Skills:
Level 61 Legendary Psycho (allround awesomeness): http://bl2skills.com/psycho.html#51004500055100300000000041555100051
Level 61 Toast (more damage, less survivability and support): http://bl2skills.com/psycho.html#51004500055100000000000055553100051
Level 72 Version (Toast): http://bl2skills.com/psycho.html#51004500055100550000000055554100051
Level 72 DPS Version (Legendary Reaper): http://bl2skills.com/psycho.html#51004500055100550100000053555100051
Extreme damage output due to a boost to Blood Bath (Kill Skill).
Level 72 Sustained/Safe Version (Legendary Torch): http://bl2skills.com/psycho.html#51005500055100550100000051555101051
Better survivability due to higher burn damage, extreme fire rate and shield recharge delay. If Flame Flare (self-ignition) kills you permanently after battle and you don’t have a Moxxi weapon remove the skill point from it.
Level 72 Version with melee/BXR gameplay (Legendary Reaper): http://bl2skills.com/psycho.html#50405515000100550100000053555100051
The goal of the chosen skills is to maximize gun damage, utilizing grenades and quick weapon swaps to slag enemies. Use elemental damage to boost your defensive capabilities.
3. Recommended Gear:
HellFire or Blockhead / Incendiary Omen or Heart Breaker
– The Hellfire is a great weapon. It’s able to stack multiple burn DOTs. It provides splash damage and therefore deals 150% (100% gun damage + 50% splash damage) of the listed gun damage. More/higher Burn DOTs = more damage + more healing. It can trigger Blood Bath.
– With the Blockhead / Omen you’ll get the highest DPS possible for this build since this gun synergizes extremely well with Bloodsplosion. They can trigger Blood Bath.
– The Heart Breaker deals massive damage against fleshy targets but it eats up ammo fast. Every damage you inflict heals you like with the other Moxxi weapons.
Slag Rubi, Grog Nozzle, Slagga or Slag Practicable Slow Hand or Slag Omen
– The Rubi and the Grog Nozzle provide the highest healing ratio of all Miss Moxxi weapons. With one of them and paired with the Flame of the Firehawk you’re nearly invincible. They can trigger Blood Bath.
– The Slagga is a very ammo efficient slag gun (3 projectiles for the cost of one ammo) and excels in every situation.
– The Slow Hand has an extremely high effect chance and shoots three projectiles (only with the Practicable prefix, otherwise one projectile) for the cost of two ammo. But its slow moving projectiles makes it harder to slag fast moving or distant enemies. You can easily slag yourself if you use it close range because of the huge splash effect. The projectiles are 100% splash damage which isn’t affected by grenade damage bonuses. But every damage done, regardless of the source, heals you.
– The Omen offers the highest DPS possible for this build since this gun synergizes extremely well with Bloodsplosion. It can trigger Blood Bath.
Kitten (Corrosive) or Corrosive Slow Hand or Corrosive Omen
– The Kitten is used for armored targets. This gun will heal you with every damage done, like all other Moxxi weapons.
– The Slow Hand synergizes quite well with Bloodsplosion and offers the healing of all Moxxi weapons.
– The Omen offers the highest damage per shot of all the mentioned guns and therefore synergizes very well with Bloodsplosion. But it lacks the additional healing of Moxxi guns.
Double Penetrating Unkempt Harold or a Norfleet or any other powerful rocket launcher
– The DPUH is for REALLY tough baddies (while Elemental Empathy ensures the healing).
– The rocket launcher is for quick second winds.
Legendary Psycho or Power Toast or [B]Legendary Reaper[/B] or Legendary Torch
– The Legendary Psycho class mod offers great supportive capabilities like bigger magazines, more burn damage -> more healing, increased shield recharge delay to keep the FotF from recharging too early, more health, a nearly 100% chance to ignite yourself and last but not least you save a few skill points for other skills.
– The Toast class mod offers higher DPS than the Legendary Psycho but it’s harder to keep the shield from recharging. If it recharges while in combat you’ll lose a high amount of damage and Hellborn skills performance. Then you’re better off using the Legendary Psycho COM.
– The Legendary Reaper offers the highest damage potential due to the boost to Blood Bath (Kill Skill) and makes Kill Skills last longer. Additional melee damage, healing and increased elemental effect chance are nice additions.
– The Legendary Torch offers better survivability due to higher burn damage, an extreme fire rate bonus and a big increase in shield recharge delay. It’s “the safer class mod”.
Flame of the Firehawk
Fires of fire novas as long the shield is depleted. Once it begins to recharge it has to be fully recharged to be able to fire novas again.
Bone of the Ancients (Fire)
The cooldown reduction isn’t essential. It’s all about boosting the fire damage to increase the potential of your fire weapons, Flame of the Firehawk and Raving Retribution.
Magic Missile, Longbow Slag Singularity or Longbow Quasar
– The Magic Missile provides a safe and easy way to slag your (multiple) enemies with a fairly high chance. It’s a no-brainer.
– Use a Slag Sigularity or a Quasar and pool your enemies to increase the power of your nova shield and Bloodsplosion.