[Build] JakobsGaige (A.K.A. Meredith) (lvl 72)

(Don't. Call. Me. 'Dude'. ) #21

Cheers, will give it a spin.
(While grumbling about delays in forum mail notifications. Seriously, we could put a man on the moon, but a bloody update email grumblegrumblegrumble )

([In Memories Delusional - YZ]) #22

Gameplay video has been added to the OP.
Not the best example, and will be improved on, but it shows that it works.

(Boring Ol' Album Cover) #23

I tested this for OP8, and here’s what I got:

Pistols: The original has the Unforgiven, but the fire rate isn’t enough compared to the damage output when you take DR and health regen into account. Stick with the Maggie.

Shotguns: The Striker does work, but not for my playstyle. I’m more aggressive running in people’s faces, so I used a Coach Gun.
Summary: If willing to stay back: Striker. If more aggressive: Coach Gun or Quad.

Snipers: The Buffalo has the same problem as the Unforgiven, not enough fire rate to make the damage output enough. Go with a Muckamuck, or preferably a Hawkeye if you can get one.

Spec: The 1 point in Better Half is to help the Unforgiven and Buffalo, so on OP8 take that point out and put it in Unstoppable Force.

Com: A purple Prodigy is pointless since there is no Better Half now. Go with a blue that is +6 to Cooking Up Trouble.

([In Memories Delusional - YZ]) #24

OP has been updated with new findings, new gameplay and a work in progress OP8 loadout.

@Troubled, notifying you here since I did promise to show you the new gameplay.

Awesome.

(iankiller98) #26

I wonder how you can improve this build… :,v