[Build] Maya the Twisted Pimp

(Chachava) #101

I’ll try out the Hammer Buster as I think I have a level 72 one on another character. The other issue I’m having with this build is that I seem to absolutely suck with the pimpernel, lol. Going to have to spend a bit of time getting used to where I need to aim on different enemies.

(Where's lucky?) #102

It might take a bit but once you get it, there is no going back

(Cast Iron Chef) #103

It’s been floating around since the old forums. This is one of the reasons the wiki needs to be updated.

(Kwisatz Haderach) #104

The following thread might help with using the Pimpernel: List of Pimpernel sweet spots. Although it is in the Zer0 section, the sweet spot information is generally applicable.

Forum ID: Poisd2Strike
GT: Poisd2Strike
Trades: http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/t/poisd2strikes-humble-shop/367700
Gun Prefixes | Gun Parts | Max Stats
Maya OP8 | Banshee RR / NRR | Binder | Cat | Nurse | Siren | Trickster B / M

(Chachava) #105

That should come in hugely helpful thank you

(Dunks6666) #106

It has already been discussed that I am wrong. Thought you were banned?

(Chachava) #107

Finally found myself a Bekah after several days of farming tubbies (And not realising that the Natural Selection Annexe first round is probably the best place to farm them), sadly though it was a Flush Bekah at level 70 with Dahl grip and Bandit stock…the hunt continues.

(Man Of Low Moral Fiber) #108

You are 100% wrong about that as well.

1 Like
(Dunks6666) #109

You were are one point though weren’t you? A while back I mean.

Also no need to be so bitter, I am actually a fan of your videos and channel.

(Man Of Low Moral Fiber) #110

I’m not bitter, don’t imply as such.

(Dunks6666) #111

You can be very bitter when someone disagrees with you.

(Where's lucky?) #112

Keep it to pm’s please this has nothing to do with my build.

1 Like
(Watcher on the wall) #113

Keep personal comments to yourself, please. If you have an issue, use the flag system or ignore it.

1 Like
(Cheersploding as I type!) #114

My advice? Talk about the game, not other forum users.

1 Like
(Watcher on the wall) #116

Pretty sure PH and i just said to knock off the personal garbage.

(Dunks6666) #118

Derch, do you think you will change the build now Maya has had her skills buffed?

(Where's lucky?) #119

Maybe 1 point into cloud kill. I will go heavy into my melee Maya with the new buffs.

1 Like
(Sheriff) #120

I have found that moving the “wasted” points from Flicker to Helios has been an improvement. And of course, cloudkill is now a must. (I never thought I would say that)

I can’t wait to see your melee Maya.

(Where's lucky?) #121

Yeah I moved one point to cloudkill, I’m still debating on the others. Flicker helps scorn (or at least im 85% sure at this point it does) and I don’t want to loose that. Now if scorn is still almost 100% reliable at 6/5 flicker then I’ll move those other 3 to helios. But Helios DOT’s in the past have blocked my LOS to crit spots but that isn’t an issue with the pimp. So I’m still figuring that out.

Melee maya is going to be fun, I’m also going to give your new zer0 a run pretty soon.

My first ever attempt to beat OP8 Peak with Derch’s build(slightly modified):

1 Like