This thread is intended to crowdsource an idea for a melee Nisha build centered around Thunder Crackdown.
Core question: Have you guys found any successful builds that really take advantage of Thunder Crackdown and Nisha’s melee skills? I’d like to believe that our capstone skill has a use.
I spent most of today trying out various Nisha builds and gear around the idea above.
…none of them worked that well.
For the build (and its previous iterations) below, I measured my own definition of “success” as relative to Iwajira and BA Holodome rounds. I really wanted to be more excited by the build. Even with full Order stacks + Third Degree + Avalanche/Big Thumperr roid damage + Cryo, I was consistently underwhelmed by Thunder Crackdown’s damage–in Holodome, for instance, it often didn’t get through shields, let alone one shot dudes.
Skill choices: I won’t go into a huge amount of explanation for the skills, as so few of Nisha’s skills really synergize with Thunder Crackdown. Glad for your thoughts, though–I could be missing something obvious.
- Cryo Weapon: Skirmish Fridgia
- Explosive Weapon Casual Torguemada
- Cryo and Melee: Excalibastard
- FFYL: Nukem
- Shield: Avalanche or Big Thumperr (Anyone know what max 'roid damage is? I was able to get a 31k Big Thumperr, and got tired of waiting for a Shooting Star that was better.)
- Oz Kit: I ended up using 3DD1.E because I had one, but I’m wondering if Acrobat (airborne melee damage) or Systems Purge might be better.
- Grenade Mod: Quasar
- COM: Celestial Lawbringer. This was dictated by survivability with the 'Roid shields. I’ve been on the lookup for a Brutal Law Enforcer (+melee damage, +Law, +Third Degree, +Due Process)
Anyway, wanted to throw some rough thoughts out there to get things going.