This build is based on rocket launchers. The original concept was based on Scourge + Some For The Road but since the lvl 57 update I’ve merged the original build with my Ion Cannon build and it is viable with any rocket launcher really.
- Abuse Some for the Road.
- Abuse Click. Click.
- Abuse Topped Off.
- Spam Rocket Launhcers - Stay at 0 ammo in mag as often as possible.
- Kill stuff and have fun as always.
updated for 57
- Scourge / ION Cannon / Ruby’s Wrath / Quickie - any launcher really.
- With ION Cannons you want a base mag of 16 for best performance.
- Blast Master with magsize bonus
- Any shield with any anoint you prefer works.
- Multi-hit tracker grenade. Not 100% needed but helps a lot. If you don’t have CMT there are plenty of good enough alternatives.
- Artifact choice is not important you want +heavy/aoe/wpn dmg/mag size.
- Mag size on Com/Artifact is very important for the ION Cannon.
- Proc Some for the Road with Iron Bear enter/exit and use it to shoot Scourge with 0 ammo.
- For ION Cannon it’s based more on Redistribution+Forge regen then it is SFTR.
- Avoid damage as much as possible to remain at full shield and make use of Topped Off.
- Large focus on positioning and enemy awareness in order to make better use of Scourge projectiles and to avoid taking damage as much as possible.
- Great for Mobbing and Bossing alike. Viable in True Takedown as well.
level 57 version - Arrange points in Demolition Woman based on your COM’s skill allocation.
Original lvl 50 version.
- I’m not going to do a big write-up for this one about the skill choices and whatnot. If you want further detail I recommend watching the build video where I explain the skill choices and do gameplay in Slaughter Shaft.
Build explanation and gameplay demonstration:
The level 50 videos show many Trials runs.
Old Videos from lvl 50 version.
Build explanation and Slaughter Shaft run:
Trial of Survival:
Trial of Supremacy:
Trial of Instinct:
Trial of Fervor:
Trial of Discipline:
Trial of Cunning: