As I mentioned in my ION topic. I do love making builds around themes and/or weapons. You’ve all heard about Bottomless Mags Moze, but what about Bottomed out Moze?
This is a for-fun build. Not meant to be ultra-efficient or meta or any other category like that. Just a build that is fun and works to take on content on M4.
- Abuse Some for the Road.
- Abuse Click. Click.
- Abuse Topped Off.
- Spam Scourge.
- Stay at 0 ammo in mag as often as possible.
- Kill stuff and have fun as always.
- Scourge Rocket Launcher
- Blast Master with at least +2 Vampyr.
- Any shield you prefer works. I prefer Re-charger. A Big Boom Blaster would make it easier to play.
- Multi-hit tracker grenade. Not 100% needed but helps a lot. If you don’t have CMT there are plenty of good enough alternatives. I personally use a ‘Cloning Recurring Tracker’.
- Artifact choice is not important you want +heavy/aoe/splash/wpn dmg.
- Proc Some for the Road with Iron Bear enter/exit and use it to shoot Scourge with 0 ammo.
- Avoid damage as much as possible to remain at full shield and make use of Topped Off.
- Large focus on positioning and enemy awareness in order to make better use of Scourge projectiles and to avoid taking damage as much as possible.
- I’m not going to do a big write-up for this one about the skill choices and whatnot. If you want further detail I recommend watching the first video below where I explain the skill choices and do a run of the Slaughter Shaft. I will also be linking a video of completing each Trial on M4 with the build.
Build explanation and Slaughter Shaft run:
Trial of Survival:
Trial of Supremacy:
Trial of Instinct:
Trial of Fervor:
Trial of Discipline:
Trial of Cunning: