Building WF for different modes

How are you guys setting up WF for different game modes? Incursion: is it better to build Whiskey with low cost gear to buff his early game?

Are you using his lore legendary or prefer a different one?

I’ve been playing around with building around reload speed stacks or attack damage. What’s your guy’s input?

His legendary is perhaps the best in the entire game. It makes him awesome. I use a zero cost shard generator so that I can get it going as soon as possible. Then I use some perfect purple boots with recoil reduction. I use this for all of the PvP modes. For the missions, I use either the Pacifier or a perfect purple attack speed/critical damage instead of the shard generator.

With all reload gear and items he can e load instantly which is a fun surprise for enemies. Helps keep the pressure on. I build him for attack speed with health, rare reload, and mini singularity launcher. Some damage, some cc, some health, some regen, recoil, double reload, etc

His legendary is a must. Then anything recoil reduction or reload speed. I use his legendary, a white attack speed, and a green shield pen. It’s been working ok. But yeah his legendary is absolutely essential.