My “Spray and Slay” Moze build (Shredifier + Lyuda)
This is my own personal build that I came up with that utilizes Bottomless Mags + Shield of Retribution. This is extremely gear dependent however, I use items I was able to trade for through Xbox and Reddit.
The whole purpose of my build is to spam 3 damage types at once: kinetic, incendiary, and corrosive.
This is achieved through using the Green Monster class mod in conjunction with non-elemental guns w/ 125% bonus fire IB annoint.
This is a Mayhem 4 viable build that DOES NOT use a Bloodletter com. Without Vampyr, Bloodletter is almost useless for Moze because it kills her tanking ability.
- Non-Elemental Shredifier w/ 125% bonus incendiary dmg next two mags after exiting Iron Bear.
- This is the bread and butter of this build.
- From my testing, matching elements does not matter with this gun.
- Non-elemental + 125% fire+ 100%/60% corrosive (from green monster) will shred enemies 95% of the time.
- I prefer single pellet (sustainable ammo) + bipod (to hit all the crits).
- Incendiary Super Shredifier (x2) w/ 125% bonus incendiary dmg next two mags after exiting Iron Bear.
- This gun is great when you need to shred through annointed enemies’ health bars.
- This is not meant to be Green Monster sustainable so x2 Super is the way to go.
- Non-Elemental Carrier w/ 125% bonus incendiary dmg next two mags after exiting Iron Bear.
- I use this mainly for the Maliwan Takedown.
- The way the Carrier interacts with bonus elemental annoints makes this gun extremely good given the right set-up.
- Non-Elemental Lyuda (high mag 22+ & single pellet) w/ 125% bonus incendiary dmg next two mags after exiting Iron Bear.
- The Lyuda is great on Moze when you can increase that mag size over double the original amount.
- When using this I tend to care less about the bonus corrosive damage from Green Monster and instead use a Marksman com w/ +1 Redistribution because the Lyuda is not ammo sustainable enough to hold the trigger indefinitely.
- The Lyuda is also great for Graveward farming.
- Recharger (12k+ capacity) w/ 75% increased health and shields after exiting Iron Bear.
- One of the weaknesses of this build is the lack of sustain (no Vampyr).
- To make up for this, we put a maximum of 2 points into Thin Red Line (to stay above health gate) and use a Recharger shield that will be boosted to around 19k w/ investment in SoR.
- Transformer/ Front Loader w/ 75% increased health and shields after exiting Iron Bear.
- Whenever I want to run a deathless version of this build I like to use a Transformer because of that 40% absorb chance and shock healing.
- And when i’m farming bosses like Graveward I simply equip the front loader to get the full 50% damage increase from Desperate Measures.
- (Vladolf) Its Piss w/ 25% weapon dmg/ grenade dmg/ skill dmg on grenade throw.
- A good mobbing grenade
- Provides a great way to melt Badasses and Annointed enemies
- Any Vladolf manufactured grenade w/ bonus elemental annoint.
- Great when used in conjunction with the Lyuda for quick boss melts.
- Best not to have equiped all the time however, because Iron Bear still has a large cooldown even after entering and exiting quickly.
- Green Monster (preferably no Click Click) w/ 25% weapon, 24% magazine size, and something else that’s useful.
- AR damage could be added or exchanged for weapon damage.
- 100%-60% (depending on the health bar) bonus corrosive damage depending on how long we hold down the trigger.
- This is useful because the shredifier we are using can pretty much fire indefinitely w/ Forge and Redistribution.
- Say what you will about this com but honestly it’s just free damage.
- Marksman (has to have +1 Redistribution) w/ 31% sniper damage, and 24% magazine size.
- The classmod we use when we want to rock the Lyuda.
- Even a 24 mag variant (highest mag achievable on the Lyuda) isn’t ammo sustainable.
- To make up for this we need 2 points in Redistribution.
- Snowdrift Victory Rush w/ 40% magazine size, 17% assault/sniper damage, and something else useful.
- Our go-to mobbing artifact. Great for creating some distance from enemies to deal full damage with our Lyuda and dodging enemy attacks.
- Badasses are literally everywhere on Mayhem 4 so we pretty much get a permanent 18% damage and movement speed boost.
- Snowdrift Otto Idol w/ 40% magazine size, 17% assault/sniper damage, and something else useful.
- When in more difficult mobbing, equip this for some much-needed healing.
- Last Stand Otto Idol w/ 40% magazine size, 17% assault/sniper damage, and shield recharge delay -30%.
- Use this artifact for difficult boss fights such as Wotan and Valkerie Squad.
- A Stop Gap is also a decent strategy if you don’t have the Last Stand part.