Bullet spam Shredifier/Lyuda build. "Spray and Slay"

My “Spray and Slay” Moze build (Shredifier + Lyuda)
https://bl3skills.com/gunner#505310145010100000000000000055240103200

This is my own personal build that I came up with that utilizes Bottomless Mags + Shield of Retribution. This is extremely gear dependent however, I use items I was able to trade for through Xbox and Reddit.

The whole purpose of my build is to spam 3 damage types at once: kinetic, incendiary, and corrosive.

This is achieved through using the Green Monster class mod in conjunction with non-elemental guns w/ 125% bonus fire IB annoint.

This is a Mayhem 4 viable build that DOES NOT use a Bloodletter com. Without Vampyr, Bloodletter is almost useless for Moze because it kills her tanking ability.

THE WEAPONS:

1. Non-Elemental Shredifier w/ 125% bonus incendiary dmg next two mags after exiting Iron Bear.
  • This is the bread and butter of this build.
  • From my testing, matching elements does not matter with this gun.
  • Non-elemental + 125% fire+ 100%/60% corrosive (from green monster) will shred enemies 95% of the time.
  • I prefer single pellet (sustainable ammo) + bipod (to hit all the crits).
  1. Incendiary Super Shredifier (x2) w/ 125% bonus incendiary dmg next two mags after exiting Iron Bear.
  • This gun is great when you need to shred through annointed enemies’ health bars.
  • This is not meant to be Green Monster sustainable so x2 Super is the way to go.
  1. Non-Elemental Carrier w/ 125% bonus incendiary dmg next two mags after exiting Iron Bear.
  • I use this mainly for the Maliwan Takedown.
  • The way the Carrier interacts with bonus elemental annoints makes this gun extremely good given the right set-up.
  1. Non-Elemental Lyuda (high mag 22+ & single pellet) w/ 125% bonus incendiary dmg next two mags after exiting Iron Bear.
  • The Lyuda is great on Moze when you can increase that mag size over double the original amount.
  • When using this I tend to care less about the bonus corrosive damage from Green Monster and instead use a Marksman com w/ +1 Redistribution because the Lyuda is not ammo sustainable enough to hold the trigger indefinitely.
  • The Lyuda is also great for Graveward farming.

THE SHIELDS:

1. Recharger (12k+ capacity) w/ 75% increased health and shields after exiting Iron Bear.
  • One of the weaknesses of this build is the lack of sustain (no Vampyr).
  • To make up for this, we put a maximum of 2 points into Thin Red Line (to stay above health gate) and use a Recharger shield that will be boosted to around 19k w/ investment in SoR.
  1. Transformer/ Front Loader w/ 75% increased health and shields after exiting Iron Bear.
  • Whenever I want to run a deathless version of this build I like to use a Transformer because of that 40% absorb chance and shock healing.
  • And when i’m farming bosses like Graveward I simply equip the front loader to get the full 50% damage increase from Desperate Measures.

THE GRENADES:

1. (Vladolf) Its Piss w/ 25% weapon dmg/ grenade dmg/ skill dmg on grenade throw.
  • A good mobbing grenade
  • Provides a great way to melt Badasses and Annointed enemies
  1. Any Vladolf manufactured grenade w/ bonus elemental annoint.
  • Great when used in conjunction with the Lyuda for quick boss melts.
  • Best not to have equiped all the time however, because Iron Bear still has a large cooldown even after entering and exiting quickly.

THE CLASSMODS:

1. Green Monster (preferably no Click Click) w/ 25% weapon, 24% magazine size, and something else that’s useful.
  • AR damage could be added or exchanged for weapon damage.
  • 100%-60% (depending on the health bar) bonus corrosive damage depending on how long we hold down the trigger.
  • This is useful because the shredifier we are using can pretty much fire indefinitely w/ Forge and Redistribution.
  • Say what you will about this com but honestly it’s just free damage.
  1. Marksman (has to have +1 Redistribution) w/ 31% sniper damage, and 24% magazine size.
  • The classmod we use when we want to rock the Lyuda.
  • Even a 24 mag variant (highest mag achievable on the Lyuda) isn’t ammo sustainable.
  • To make up for this we need 2 points in Redistribution.

THE ARTIFACTS:

1. Snowdrift Victory Rush w/ 40% magazine size, 17% assault/sniper damage, and something else useful.
  • Our go-to mobbing artifact. Great for creating some distance from enemies to deal full damage with our Lyuda and dodging enemy attacks.
  • Badasses are literally everywhere on Mayhem 4 so we pretty much get a permanent 18% damage and movement speed boost.
  1. Snowdrift Otto Idol w/ 40% magazine size, 17% assault/sniper damage, and something else useful.
  • When in more difficult mobbing, equip this for some much-needed healing.
  1. Last Stand Otto Idol w/ 40% magazine size, 17% assault/sniper damage, and shield recharge delay -30%.
  • Use this artifact for difficult boss fights such as Wotan and Valkerie Squad.
  • A Stop Gap is also a decent strategy if you don’t have the Last Stand part.
3 Likes

Can you fill out the template here to get your build added?

Might i suggest “+149 health regen”; ive been useing it lately and its given me enough regen to avoid vampyr entirely; even through slaughter shaft and takedown. For an added precaution a 20% IB anointed moxxi’s bouncing pair works well

Damn I need those weapons

Have you tried going full deathless and using a low recharge delay shield (most Pangolins)? Phalanx will also help you “grow” out of the shield damage.