Bullied by gearbos

My game crashed. When I launched the game it game me a choice between local and online save. Since the online save was the most current date4 and time which was right before my crash I selected it.

I lost an entire day of progress. I have files a complaint with the BBB. I am completely disgusted and filed violated of my time I can’t express how upset I am.

While I can commiserate with you, your actions aren’t going to change anything. Just take a look at the EULA and you’ll see why:

LIMITED WARRANTY: Licensor warrants to you (if you are the initial and original purchaser of the Software but not if you obtain the pre-recorded Software and accompanying documentation as a transfer from the original purchaser) that the original storage medium holding the Software is free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for 90 days from the date of purchase. Licensor warrants to you that the Software is compatible with a personal computer meeting the minimum system requirements listed in the Software documentation or that it has been certified by the gaming unit producer as compatible with the gaming unit for which it has been published. However, due to variations in hardware, software, internet connections, and individual usage, Licensor does not warrant the performance of the Software on your specific computer or gaming unit. Licensor does not warrant against interference with your enjoyment of the Software; that the Software will meet your requirements; that operation of the Software will be uninterrupted or error-free; or that the Software will be compatible with third-party software or hardware or that any errors in the Software will be corrected. No oral or written statement or advice provided by Licensor or any authorized representative shall create a warranty. Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of or limitations on implied warranties or the limitations on the applicable statutory rights of a consumer, some or all of the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to you.

Good luck with your quest though! And welcome to the current gaming market.

You’ve made a thread about this already.

One is enough.

1 Like