🚀 Bunkers n Badasses Duex Deus! The second roll! + BADASS POLLS!

Bunkers and badasses will become a real game

HEY VAULT HUNTERS SO THEYRE GONNA FREAKIN COMMERCIALIZE AND MAKE BUNKERS AND BADASSES A REAL GAME! WOOOO

SO THIS MEANS ONLY ONE THING! WITH THE SEASON 2 OF DLC INCOMING!

• :rocket: WE NEED A BUNKERS AND BADASSES DLC! BIGGER BADDER! WITH MORE :rainbow: BUTTSTALLION! :unicorn: AND FRICKEN :muscle: MR TORGUE :boom:

• i dont like fun…

0 voters

:moneybag: LIFE IS LIKE A RICH SPOILED BRAT! IF YOU SCREAM LOUD ENOUGH UR WEALTHY MOM WILL BUY YOU WHATEVER THE F#$@!% YOU WANT! :money_with_wings:

SO KEEP SCREAMING TILL WE GET IT VAULT HUNTERS!

AND FOR THE IMPORTANT THINGS IN LIFE

• :pizza:!!!
    • :hamburger:!!!
    • :taco:!!!

0 voters

I dont like fun…

I just want to play a cool borderlands game and not a table top one! I dont need this little figures with bug heads or a shirt which shows to everyone “look I play video games!” I don’t need a claptrap cup for my coffee… I dont need merchandise!

I cant understand why waste money on developing such a game. Sure there are a few core fans who will buy everything but no one who dont play Borderlands will care about it. Im pretty sure it’s the developing was not a huge deal and they sell “garbage” to us.

God i hate merchandise…

2 Likes

Pshhhhhhhhhh… ahem
I HATE FUN! I’M SO OVER IT!
I WANT THINGS TO TAKE UP MY HARDDRIVES NOT MY CLOSET SPACE!
AND DOUBLE CHEESE BURGERS FROM MCDONALDS ARE WAY BETTER THAN TACOS AND PIZZA!!!

3 Likes

Burger pizza taco multiclass!

That game looks(will be) more fun than BL3!

3 Likes

I love borderlands 2 enough to buy it. I kinda am meh about bl3 atm.

I think there’s some thing deeply wrong with all over you clearly there is no choice as burgers pizza and tacos are all gods gift to man

1 Like

Slow applause for you my friend. We all love BL2 and bought BL3 mostly for that reason. Not only for that but BL2 is by far the best out of all Borderlands games and took a major part in our decision before buying BL3.

The problem with a borderlands tabletop game is, that there are nearly none consumers intrested in it. An example: Let’s say LEGO has done a death star from star wars. There are a lot of LEGO fans and star wars fans who may buy it. A Borderlands tabletop game what is definetely more merchendice than a real game has how many customers? I dont think that anyone who dont know the game would enyoy it as you do and you need other players for a this. Or do you have real friends who love Borderlands and would play this frequently with you? I mean more than one or two times when the game is brand new…
Mostly such things just collect dust somewhere under all the other merchendice and bad games.

They have something you like. Make something you dont need. This is how merch works…
Nothing more to say here.

I assume it would come with a bunch of of pieces missing that would be mailed to you slowly over the course of a couple of years. Also for extra authenticity you and your friends should use a timer to count down a couple of minutes between moves to simulate loading times.

I’d say wait for year two when they fix the dice and allow you to play for more than half an hour without having to tip the board over and reload.

7 Likes

Don’t forget to purchase the DLC pieces!

1 Like

I’m here to vote pizza and was not disappointed.

1 Like

I don’t want the same DLC idea again inside this game, especially since they already touched on a lot of those elements in the last expansion.

I’m actually curious about the Bunkers and Badasses guidebook (mostly because it’s Tiny Tina’s edited copy, and it’s a diegetic item. Like, it actually exists inside the Borderlands universe, it’s written from the perspective of its in-game canonical author. The art also looks pretty cool.), so I might purchase that in the future.

Problem Is it will be bad because bl3’s writters suck, and the quality/quantity of content isn’t much better. So no I’d rather them not taint my memory of bl2’s epic dlc. Either pay talented people to make the next game(Instead of getting the cheapest people you can employ) and retcon this cr4p, or let the series die.

1 Like

I JUST CARE ABOUT A TRUE BUNKERS N BADASSES DLC FOR BL3! OR HELL GIVE ME A BORDERLANDS 2 B n B DLC! ID RATHER PLAY THAT!

Bunkers and Badasses was fun in BL2. However in terms of the structure it was really tame when compared to the crap my group does in games like D&D

DROW WITHA UNIBROW?!

I CANT BELIEVE PIZZA IS WINNING

*TACOS FOR JUSTICE! *

i guess our civilization hasnt evolved to that point yet.

Aside from things like making our GM explain why exactly we dont earn the EXP reward for every thing we killed by blowing up a planet, why force feeding someone chilli before cramming an explosive device inside their ass and telling them if they fart they die is morally wrong and corrupt, or why I can’t have my wall of fire do fire, electric, freezing, and poison damage all at once even though I figured out a way to make it happen within the rules in the source book…

We also had access to sourcebooks such as the book of erotic fantasy…

I also did things for the sole purpose of putting disturbing images in the GM’s head or to give him nightmares.

It wasn’t considered a good night unless we caused the GM to attempt giving himself brain damage atleast 5 times during the session.